Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BRA

Rollins Rules!
has anyone ever heard of people that left early and had to pay on that 12 month/ $12,000 contract?

I left early and didn't pay. Of course they FURLOUGHED me so they waived it.

BRA

It all depends on the situation. What they will generally do is try and get you to commit to a payment plan. If that fails, they give your info to a friend of the family that runs a collection company. They may send you letters but that's about it. I know a Saab guy that left 30 days after his upgrade and they never came after him. That was about a year ago..

Oh, no, i am a lifer. My contract is up anyway. I was just wondering about people in the past. I know many left early.

I would like to get more information on this from ya

V-snap

You wouldn't be a colganite is distress would you? Thinking about leaving before you're contract is up??

If you are... RUN AWAY.. Let them Mcdonalds eating (I can say that now since I've lost over 40lbs since I left Colgan), never left a buffet with food still on the table family try and go after you.

It's not like the money they want from you will go to anything good.. Like fix the trim problems on the 1900s so they won't freeze at altitude in the winter..

They still owe me for a move from HYA to PWM and about $250.00 in perdiem. I know I'll never see a dime. They do want you to pay for your uniform but I never saw a training contract while I was there.

Latest resources

Back