• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dude, LOW BLOW. first, she's not fat, and second, even if she were, any man knows you never comment on a woman's weight. besides, how are you gonna say that if you haven't seen her???

i feel sorry for YOU if you DON'T...you must be blind, and deaf-she has one sexy voice too. are we talking about the same girl here??

Some questions for those that know. Tell me about the PFT and when they started it. Is it up front or a commitment contract? Bases and types of schedules? Growth? Thanks

PFT started a few months ago. It's an upfront expense. I don't know what the actually numbers are.

Bases are too many to list. Type of flying is from outstation to hub and return to outstation. Very few if any overnight trips. Schedules vary from base to base. 12 days off minimum, with 13-14 being average. Company is expanding rather rapidly again. Rumor of a second code share and a third type by years end.

Come on

hifhflyer said:
i feel sorry for YOU if you DON'T...you must be blind, and deaf-she has one sexy voice too. are we talking about the same girl here??

Her voice is not too bad I guess on the phone. But it would take a lot better voice to make her attractive. I just prefer my women a little smaller than that.

There are some big'ol good ones and some good'ol big ones.

Buzzer, in response to your question- i think chperplt answered most of it. i don't forsee colgan hiring anything other than PFT anytime in the near future. As far as i understand it, they are making a profit the way they are doing it now. as for bases, the further away from Manassas you get, the more relaxed the atmosphere seems to be. being so close to OPs can cause some real stress, being that they see it as "you live nearby, you can help us out more often." a lot of guys prefer manassas though, because it's an easy commute. it's a good starter company to gain some experience, and most of the guys you work with are great.

Iced- i'm sorry man, but you can just really come across as a straight up Jack***

Latest resources

Back