• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colemill Enterprises,M88 Nashville,2nd post

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So Colemill isn't hiring eh? I met a Colemill guy the other day at FTY.. Said they were hiring.. Ohh well..

BTW.. Gforce, I thought you were a CP somewhere, why don't you relax and act like one?

Colemill Enterprises!

I have determined that this site is getting boring and it is time to move on to better subjects.The site is not worth writting about anymore, everyone knows that the place is worthless cause.Thanks for your entertainment!

Last edited:
to g-force

For once i actually agree with g-force. It must have been a bottom feeder company if they let him work there! If he still needs help starting a king-air i would be glad to help, since he isn't able to fly them!

Last edited:
Who is this we're talking about? ;)

Hey Jone.
Hate to burst your bubble on the 60% rule, but it DOES apply, ipso defacto reference by large 135 aircraft being refered in subpart to a previous chapter.
I wont inflate my presence here in correcting you, how about we give BNA FSDO a ringy dingy and we'll go from there. Im sure RB would love to hop in on the discussion...
UNLESS a provision has been issued by your POI allowing an exemption... But I REALLY doubt that ANYONE from M88 would go near the gold building much less call them on the telephone.

Colemill Enterprises,M88

htbrks said:
Hey Jone.
Hate to burst your bubble on the 60% rule, but it DOES apply, ipso defacto reference by large 135 aircraft being refered in subpart to a previous chapter.
I wont inflate my presence here in correcting you, how about we give BNA FSDO a ringy dingy and we'll go from there. Im sure RB would love to hop in on the discussion...
UNLESS a provision has been issued by your POI allowing an exemption... But I REALLY doubt that ANYONE from M88 would go near the gold building much less call them on the telephone.
If this company was located around our FSDO, they would of gotten busted and shut down.All the FAA would have to do is monitor there flights,passengers and load manifest.This would be a pretty easy violation to prove.

Last edited:
60% rule @ M88

You definitely do not want RB involved in any discussion with BNA FSDO inspectors over this 60% rule concerning 135 operations at M88.

Latest resources

Back