CMR time off for interviews??????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

milehye

Does any other CMR person remember hearing from Briner or someone else in management that you can get personal leave for interviews?? I seem to remember that back when he was handing out info on airlines who were hiring..

It's not obligated but, manning permitting they have done it. I got personal time off for an interview. I called about two weeks ahead. They were good about it. Max handled my request but I don't think it matters. I was successful in the inteview and they were fine about that. Actually, the more open I was the more pleasant they were. It's up to you though.

Time off for interview

I went straight to Briner when I found out about my interview at Maxjet. He not only helped me out there, but I was also given COLA during the entire time during indoc as well as while at 767 school. His attitude was since I came in from the get go with an open and HONEST attitude, he would do whatever he could to help. It is probably the best way to go.

Same here. When I got an interview I went to Max and explained the situation. It was tricky because it was a 3-day interview process. He approved it no problem.

Latest resources

Back