Cl 300 capt pay in india

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GSXR600

So there is a company in India paying 8k gross for a CL 300 CA position with NO housing and NO days off (means you wont get to go home at all till recurrent training)!! ahh and it gets even better, they want you to have 500hrs PIC so they can make you an instructor to train the Indian guy they have. I call this the **premium package** what a f*&ing joke!
I told them to go hell.......sure hope there is no one here accepting such insult of an offer!

Flame on.

Good for you!! Scumbags...

They used to pay well in India (housing included) until a group of guys came in and low-balled everyone. They screwed everyone!
Good for you bro!

So there is a company in India paying 8k gross for a CL 300 CA position with NO housing and NO days off (means you wont get to go home at all till recurrent training)!! ahh and it gets even better, they want you to have 500hrs PIC so they can make you an instructor to train the Indian guy they have. I call this the **premium package** what a f*&ing joke!

That's not premium... throw in some free samosas and chapatii's now that's premium. With no shortage of desparate guys here looking overseas the good old days are ending.

they must have been joking - expect double that (net too)- seriously - plus housing etc...

I told them to go hell.......sure hope there is no one here accepting such insult of an offer!

Flame on.

Eddie L. is that you?

With no shortage of desparate guys here looking overseas the good old days are ending.
Yup. Simple supply and demand. India and the Middle East are now even less attractive than before.

But does that include all the hot curry you can eat????? What they didn't tell you is that the FO is actually that actor/dancer lead character from Slumdog Millionaire. You can dance during each flight... You may need to reconsider.

Latest resources

Back