• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares domiciles

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not trying to hijack the thread, but how hard over is CS on the 200 hours in the last 12 months requirement? Thanks.

Stump

Ditto...

Stump said:
Not trying to hijack the thread, but how hard over is CS on the 200 hours in the last 12 months requirement? Thanks.

Stump

I even sent in a brief on my current flying and not even a response of resume. Goto Netjets - the currency thing isn't as big a deal.

Baja.

Are the bases assigned to you or do you get to pick? I ask because I'm moving to Greensboro in the future and it would be convenient as its one of their bases....

Also, do they have the age 60 retirement. Forgive my ignorance - I'm new to aviation...

Sincerely,
LA

They call you and ask you some basic questions like which domicile you would like. If mapquest shows you within 2 hours drive it is all yours

Thanks...My place in Charlotte is 83 miles from Greensboro. Im good where I am...I didn't want to move or get a crashpad...

V/r,
LA

Hey Oleguy,

Looking at your aircraft flown, I'm going to guess you're a retired UsAirways pilot that started out at Piedmont??

You win the cupie doll! Except I will always be a Piedmont pilot and a retired USeless Air employee, if you get my meaning. LOL. And by the way, I flew the DB Cooper aircraft when it was at Piedmont. :)

Last edited:
Yea, my dad was hired at Piedmont in '78 and went to YS-11 school, but then tossed him on the panel of the 27 instead. He talks of flying the old NW D.B. Cooper plane as well! He is looking forward to his retirement in May, for sure.

Are you still interested in a job at CS, or have you explored other options?

Latest resources

Back