• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir How Much Longer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Something to consider. You may save a few bucks in dues, but you won't benefit from union negotiated separation packages. It may not be close to what NJA has, but I'll bet it will be better than the cost of dues.

To VRB115, Frankie Says RELAX. We can't control what's happening here. It's in the powers to be. However, we all picked this crazy industry to make our living in. We all knew how volatile it can be, but we still moved on. I only hope things work out for all of us. But, always keep Plan B available.

If you are going to strictly a charter/whole management; after all the ownership customers are gone, Citation will have to buy all those shares back right?? How are they going to pay for all those shares?

Something to consider. You may save a few bucks in dues, but you won't benefit from union negotiated separation packages. It may not be close to what NJA has, but I'll bet it will be better than the cost of dues.

And neither will one person being furloughed at citationair....that's my point they may have a union and an MEC but they have no contract, and soon no members as they once did. The negotiations just started they are years away from any type of contract. So they can negotiate all they want......to what end? How many pilots will be left when a contract finally gets signed? How long will the IBT wait around to get no dues???? They will not be interested In a group of 60 guys.....no money in that business model.......and non of this will help they furlough guys in the next few months.....waste of money if your a low on the totem pole guy....save your dues and save your perdiem you will need it!

Hell if the IBT cared like they always say of or thier brothers they would suspend dues for any pilot 100 numbers and down! How about it IBT you made 8 billion last year how about letting pilots keep thier own money!!!

And neither will one person being furloughed at citationair....that's my point they may have a union and an MEC but they have no contract, and soon no members as they once did. The negotiations just started they are years away from any type of contract. So they can negotiate all they want......to what end? How many pilots will be left when a contract finally gets signed? How long will the IBT wait around to get no dues???? They will not be interested In a group of 60 guys.....no money in that business model.......and non of this will help they furlough guys in the next few months.....waste of money if your a low on the totem pole guy....save your dues and save your perdiem you will need it!

Hell if the IBT cared like they always say of or thier brothers they would suspend dues for any pilot 100 numbers and down! How about it IBT you made 8 billion last year how about letting pilots keep thier own money!!!

Bravo! A man with sense.

Latest resources

Back