Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since we have the program manager here

Question to the Citation Shares program manager:

How is the safty record at Citaion Shares? Have there been any accidents, incidents, or mishaps?

We know the safty record of the other fractionals very well based on posts here.

Any comments or info on that?

CL600Pilot said:
Having personally experienced some of Gump's better efforts all I can say is that ya'll really need to put him in something with trailing link gear so the poor pax at least have a chance :D

Seriously - I know it's a little 'off topic' but this is one of the better threads that has been on here for a while. Just out curiosity what would be the 'actual landing distance' of an Ultra at a typical landing weight?? Anybody have a QRH handy??

CL600

Thanks for the support CL!:p Did you ever get those fillings replaced after we flew together??? LOL :D

Keep in touch!
gump

Hiring?

Is Citation Shares hiring at this time?

Anyone been thru the interview there? Thank you.

Turbine.

Turbin, yes, CitationShares is hiring.

Dan Smith is the man to contact. He is also the Ass't Chief Pilot now.

Believe the pace has been about 4-5 pilots/month, keeping up with about one new a/c per month.

Good luck. PIGHEEL

p.s. Also, heard that there may be some additional bases, expanding to the west.

www.citationshares.com is the first stop I believe.

Pigheel,

Which aircraft are newhires being placed on - K200, CJ1, Bravo or Excel? Are pilots placed based on flight time/experience? Lastly, do the CJ1s tend to fly regionally (East Coast) or do they fly nationally - do they fly out West?

Thanks

Lumber Yak,

I was originally hired into the B200 and moved into the CJ six months ago. CS only hires into the jets now.

The company hires mostly into the Bravo and CJ, however I've seen a few new hires go right into the Excel (believe the company has to since they're taking so many.) I don't know if experience counts - I think it's what they need operationaly instead.

The CJ's do get around all over the country. But unlike the Excel guys, you're not likely to see all of it in one tour.

Hoped that helped

Any one know what it takes to get hired?

here are my qualifications:

Total Time: 1600 hrs
Pilot In Command: 900
Second in Command: 630
Multiengine: 780
Single-engine: 820
Jet: 180
Turboprop: 450

The 180 in Jet was in a Citation, and I worked at Flight Safety's Citation Center in Kansas.

ksu_aviator,

According to their website, you might be a little short of their minimums, but the first step in applying is to fill out the online application here.

Latest resources

Back