Citation Job in Alabama?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Aviatr80

Anyone know of any jobs available in Central Alabama? I'm purusing Captain/Co-Captain position in Citation 500 or 525 Series.

Thanks!

In central Alabama I think the only two 500 series are owned by Auburn UNiversity and the Gov (I'm not including BHM). If you can go to Mobile, I think there is a Charter Company with a few 500 series and I think they have a 525 also. I have heard mixed reviews about them but it may be worth a try. They are based at MOB not BFM. Good luck.

If BHM isn't out of the question, try Warren Manufacturing. They have a CJ1 and a CJ2, along with a King Air 200. Here's the info:

James Gray, CP
4601 East Lake Blvd.
BHM, 35217

We also have a couple of 500's in our hangar. I'm not sure of the companies, but I'll ask the CP's the next time I talk to them.

What do you guess the mins are for Warren? I know someone that Jim uses on the cj part time, but not sure if they are looking for full time.

how much time do you have, i think your profile has 1700 or so...

if that's accurate, it'll be pretty tough to find a capt. job...

blzr,

Sorry, I have no idea. We're in the same hangar as them, but I don't actually know Jim, or what kind of flight time he looks for.

If you find an extra job somewhere in this state, send it my way please.:)

FL350 said:
In central Alabama I think the only two 500 series are owned by Auburn University...... Good luck.

Auburn recently studiously ignored my on-line app and snail mail follow-up, sent in response to a posting on their own website. The posting is gone, so I have to assume that they won't be calling me any time soon.

They must be pretty demanding, because I meet or exceed every requirement listed on the job posting.

Don't feel so bad, they ignored mine too, and I'm AU alumni. Not that it should really make a difference though. I spoke to one of the pilots down there via telephone while the job posting was up and he said that he wasn't sure what kind, or how many people would apply. From the sound of it, they had some good folks applying for that job.

I thought there was quite a bit of activity out of Jasper, AL. I know there are a few Citations up there along with Gulfstreams.

Latest resources

Back