CHQ pilots pissed at losing route to AA mainline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Disgruntled Capt's and FO's

Quote from above: "Here is an example of why Eagle is Eagle..... a bunch of disgruntled 55 y/o Captains pitted with 45 y/o F.O.'s I hate having them in the sandbox."

UPSer, name one airline that doesn't have Disgruntled captains and Disgruntled FO's?

Hey, 55 year old Captains and 45 Year old FO's... Sounds like a pretty safe airline to me. I'll fly them anyday. I would much rather fly with a disgruntled 45 year old FO, then a disgruntled 25 year old captain, thats moaning and groaning about his current airline employer. Especially when you consider the fact, that some of these guys had gotten hired with 700 hours, and they are still complaining.

Last edited:
ScRaMJeT said:
Hey, 55 year old Captains and 45 Year old FO's... Sounds like a pretty safe airline to me. I'll fly them anyday. I would much rather fly with a disgruntled 45 year old FO, then a disgruntled 25 year old captain, thats moaning and groaning about his current airline employer. Especially when you consider the fact, that some of these guys had gotten hired with 700 hours, and they are still complaining.
What if the 45 yo FO was a career changer and just came out of the FSI 300-hour program? And if the 25 yo captain has been with the airline for 4 years and has 3000 time in type?

Give it up guys, that argument is stupid.

I must have stuttered

Sorry sweptback, I guess i must have stuttered.

I'll say it again. I would much rather fly with a disgruntled 45 year old FO, then a disgruntled 25 year old captain, thats moaning and groaning about his current airline employer.

I hope I didn't stutter that time.

Even though a younger captain may have 3000 in type, guranteed he sweats the small stuff. The Cool thing about Older Career Changer FO's and Older Captains, they "don't sweat the small stuff and most of its small stuff".

Now sweptback keep this post on track, your doing one of them airbus thangs, your starting to wander all over the place.

UPSer said:
Unbelievable the attitude of some of the CHQ pilots, have fun at the commuters for life with attitudes like that.

Entire thread....http://forums.chqlounge.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=909&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Selected takes....
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]actually no we don't like it. but at least it can go back to the AMR standard of non for profit flying. good luck with it. let us know how it turns out.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Well until about 10000 Pilots nationwide are recalled, none of us are going to the show. While it is indeed true that more mainline flying = more recalls. For the time being we need that flying here in STL! Less lines = less people = less seniority here at CHQ. I feel that the AA deal might be coming to an end... Any suggestions or comments.......

Here is an example of why Eagle is Eagle..... a bunch of disgruntled 55 y/o Captains pitted with 45 y/o F.O.'s I hate having them in the sandbox.

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]quote:[/font] Maybe the flying we lost to American Concoction is coming back where it belongs.​
[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]not good....hopefully they will give us something else.[/font]
UPSer, exactly what are you trying to pull here? GROW UP!!!!

Wow, I can't believe there is actually a pilot for UPS with such a good job and good money, who can't find anything better (more fun) to do than surf the regional b!tch boards. This guy never has sex.

Oh yeah, I'm a 25 year-old captain and I got hired with 800 hours and I can tell you, there are way too many middle aged captains and FOs out there that sweat the very small stuff. Don't generalize, it makes you look worse than you think.

ScRaMJeT said:
Even though a younger captain may have 3000 in type, guranteed he sweats the small stuff. The Cool thing about Older Career Changer FO's and Older Captains, they "don't sweat the small stuff and most of its small stuff".
Thats the most absurd thing I've ever read.

belchfire said:
Kind of like the way TW pilots are
upset for being on the street because
of AA taking their flying???
Hey belchfire.....

Get your own **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**en signature.

Latest resources

Back