Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Anaconda

FLY ARMY!
Don't blame me I'm only the messenger (didn't write this)...

"Chautauqua continues to hire!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Chautauqua is still hiring. While attending upgrade training, we had 2 large classes of new hires being trained. Our recruiter, Rosa Mosley, told me that we intend to have a class of 24 Feb 1st. We are scheduled to take (1) EMB-170 per week, for a long time. We are still running new hire classes for the EMB-145 as well. Most of your new hires are going into the EMB-170 though. I hope you don't mind!!

Chautauqua has treated me very well. As a FO, I held 18-22 days off per month. A choice of 10 different bases, and most important, upgrade, 18 months from the day I took my initial check ride. We are currently flying for 4 code shares and will announce a new one early 2005. Delta currently owns 17% of our company and according to our CEO has big plans for us in the future. If you are looking for a regional that is still growing like crazy with decent pay and current contract, take a look at CHQ.

I just walked in a resume for a friend of mine who had 1200 & 200 and he got the call last week.
I believe they are posting ATP (1500 & 300) min for insurance reasons to go into the 170.

I believe the walk in goes a long way!!"

Anaconda said:
...Chautauqua has treated me very well. As a FO, I held 18-22 days off per month...
YGTBSM... You ONLY work 8 days a month?!?

I find that hard to believe at a regional!

Sorry.

hey....ive gotten 19 before....and it happens here. for the people who have figrured ou the PBS, it aint too shabby! however i think the origional writer of that passage didnt have that many days off in the beginning....after a year youl regularly have 15+ or so off a month. its not too dificult to do that.

only way to get that 18 or more off is to fly almost 8 hours every day you go to work. so theres your tradeoff.

What's up Rob..... Must be nice with that +15.... I've forgotten what that's like.

Keep the dirty side down buddy.....

TWAER said:
This thread is about to turn anti-CHQ. I can just feel it. Have fun.....
XJET SUCKS FLOPPY DONKEY D!CK!

-kind reminds me of the way back days of this site

Its true. Many people who are close to upgrade (having been on property 15+ months) have 19 days off, many with out and back trips only.

Latest resources

Back