• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

China

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thanks good info. who are some of the Gov. airlines that operate b737s. The completion bonus with Okay is small compared to others but the base pay is greater that is what caught my eye. I agree base pay is better. the contract is through rishworth any major complaints on them for contracts in China?

thanks good info. who are some of the Gov. airlines that operate b737s. The completion bonus with Okay is small compared to others but the base pay is greater that is what caught my eye. I agree base pay is better. the contract is through rishworth any major complaints on them for contracts in China?

Let us know which agency and or airline you went with........and why
thanks. I may follow, still thinking about it and not sure for now

Just off the top of my head I know Shenzhen and Air China fly the 73. I haven't paid that much attention to it actually. I would check out PPrune on the subject and register with some the agencies. I think Wasinc, Parc, and maybe Vorholdings are your best bet.
Again, the agency is not here holding your hand everyday. Nor do they need to be. You will be on your own. They operate in the background(and the middle man for your $$) if you really need some serious help. You want them to be able to facilitate in the logistics if you for instance become seriously ill and need to get home now. You want to be able to make a phone call and say; Help!

Latest resources

Back