• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chicken Little, Alive and Well at Flight Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So now that Chichen Little has been at Flex for a while,he is bragging about his posts on Yammer. He wants to be the Flex pilot's spokesman. The FO pilots exposed him for trying to mislead us with an in-house union. I feel for the Flex pilots that have to listen to his endless whining.

So now that Chichen Little has been at Flex for a while,he is bragging about his posts on Yammer. He wants to be the Flex pilot's spokesman. The FO pilots exposed him for trying to mislead us with an in-house union. I feel for the Flex pilots that have to listen to his endless whining.

Guess you didn't hear what happened, cause it doesn't matter what he says, he failed his checkride. Wonder if TWA will deny this one also.

Thanks for the update sc. Sometimes news travelers slow. Now add gb with chicken little in the fail column. Add one to the "not recommended " column and ba not getting thru his IOE. I hope the Flex pilots realise these are not average line pilots. They were hand picked by Uncle,not for their piloting skills, but to help spread his vision.

Latest resources

Back