Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

750driver

Here's a lead for anyone with G-IV PIC experience. Good luck :) - 750

Chevron Corporation is one of the world's leading energy companies. The Chevron portfolio includes powerful and respected retail and product brands - Chevron service stations in North America; Texaco service stations in the U.S., Europe, Latin America and West Africa; Caltex services stations in Asia, Australia and parts of the Middle East and Africa; and a broad portfolio of product lubricant brands. College students or recent graduates ready to launch their careers may wish to consider joining us. So too may experienced employees with a strong desire to build on their achievements.

If you are interested in this position, you must respond online. No phone, fax or email inquiries from potential applicants, external recruiters or other interested parties, please.

Chevron is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Position Description:

Chevron Corporation - Aviation Services is accepting online applications for a Captain (0602-50068038) in Oakland, CA through March 8, 2006.

Qualifications:

Travels with aircraft worldwide assisting pilot-in-command with flight operations.

Observes highest levels of safety at all times. Completes pre and post flight inspections. Able to assume duties of pilot-in- command when required. Performs collateral duties and projects.

This is a safety sensitive position.

In lieu of academic preparation, a minimum of 4500 Hours total flight time. 1000 hours of multi-engine flight time. 500 hours of heavy or jet flight time. International experience. Previous G-IV PIC time.

Safety in all aspects of the job.

Ability to assume dutes of pilot-in-command.

Good planning and organizing skills.

FAA Airline Transport Rating

4500 Hours total flight time. 1000 hours multi-engine flight time. 500 hours heavy or jet flight time.
Previous G-IV PIC. International time.

Chevron is an Equal Opportunity Employer

750driver said:
Here's a lead for anyone with G-IV PIC experience. Good luck :) - 750

Position Description:

Chevron Corporation - Aviation Services is accepting online applications for a Captain (0602-50068038) in Oakland, CA through March 8, 2006.

About a month late...good effort though. tailwinds...

Well, I do deserve a spankin' on that. I totally missed the March deadline on that post. Sorry folks :(

750driver said:
Well, I do deserve a spankin' on that. I totally missed the March deadline on that post. Sorry folks :(

No need to apologize. They extended the closing date to April 10, 2006. If you want a spanking, you need to come up with a better reason and maybe post it in the F/A forum.;)

Chevron GIV Captain @ OAK

http://www.chevron.apply2jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=615

Requisition Number : 0301615
Job Title : Aviation Captain
Overview of Position : Chevron Corporation is accepting online applications for an Aviation Captain located in Oakland, CA. through April 10, 2006.

POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Travels with aircraft worldwide assisting pilot-in-command with flight operations.

ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Observes highest levels of safety at all times.
- Completes pre and post flight inspections.
- Able to assume duties of pilot-in- command when required.
- Performs collateral duties and projects.

SPECIAL SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS OR ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATIONS/INFORMATION:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot rating required.
Will accept experience in lieu of academic preparation:
- 4500 Hours total flight time.
- 1000 hours of multi-engine flight time.
- 500 hours of heavy or jet flight time.
- International experience.
- Previous G-IV PIC time.

SELECTION CRITERIA:
Safety in all aspects of the job.
Ability to assume dutes of pilot-in-command.
Good planning and organizing skills.

Education Required :
Education Required Discipline :
Employment Status : Full Time
City : Oakland
State : California
Relocation Eligible : Yes

A couple of things... I noticed that the title of this job listing is "Aviation Captain" when the previous listing was just Captain.

And I noticed that the job description is as follows:

POSITION DESCRIPTION:

ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Observes highest levels of safety at all times.
- Completes pre and post flight inspections.
- Able to assume duties of pilot-in- command when required.
- Performs collateral duties and projects

So is this an extension of the original listing way back in late Feb/early March or a separate listing? And is it for a Captain or FO position? The G4 type rating requirement was dropped with just: "previous G4 PIC time" (although it is implied since you need the type to log G4 PIC.) Maybe I'm digging too deep but I'm just trying to understand what is and is not required for this position.

Latest resources

Back