• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cherry Air?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anybody have anything else warm and fuzzy to say about scary air? Looks like the pros are more than the cons.

Hey Yo.......Freight Dudes slow down. Forget this crap of Cherry this, Ameristar that, Usa Jet too, Kalitta as well, Royal Air maybe...etc...etc (If I didn't list your Freight Dawg airline I apologize dudes) we all do the same job and we all should just chill out. If you ain't a Jet A Guzzle'n Freight Dawg from on of the afore mentioned outfits quit bashing them. Management sucks at ever place, then one cool dude will be your CP then he leaves and a d!ck becomes your CP and things change. We get some great experience doing this, I gaurantee we can fly circles around the automated regional dudes. Admit it we are F*c%ed in the head to be Freight Dawgs, but dam I wouldn't give up the experience for anything. Later DAWGS.

The only problem I have with Cherry is the noise they create.

12:30 this morning, I am on my patio enjoying a nice Bombay and a CAO Italia. The peaceful white noise of the tollroad was violated with the sound of one of you guys launching from ADS.

While I raised my glass and wished you a peaceful, successful flight I wondered if you could hush kit those things.

Good to see so many Cherries in one spot. Kinda like the old YIP Holiday in days.

Although I don't like the way cherry treats pilots, I want to tell the family they are in my families prayers after their recent lost.

I looked at Ameristar I only saw an ad for Flt Att?

Latest resources

Back