Cherry Air Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wiggums

Is it still $2000/mo +.13 a mile? Do you get any rasies based on time served? Do you get paid in nm or sm?

I don’t know if their pay has changed, however I do know they recently went to a Monday through Friday schedule with the weekends off. Last I checked, they pay pilots by the SM.

So only 104 days off a year? How much vacation do you get? Who flies on the weekends?

Paid by sm...we work noon Monday thru noon Sat, though it seems were usually home late Fri night. Weekends are taken on a rotation, sometimes your on the road, other times your at home on call. About to be every 8th weekend for the Falcons not sure about the Lears. Captain pay is 2K/month base, plus .13/mile, plus perdiem, plus response, plus wait time. FO is 1500/month base plus .05/mile, etc, etc.

Over on the Lear side the schedule is the same, however alot of guys are working every 3rd weekend and sometimes every other weekend. Things will improve greatly once new crews are brought online.

Well being a charter company we dont reall have "bases". 99% of our biz is pure on demand. you go on call monday at noon, typically you will get called with a trip right at noon cause biz has been pretty good lately. When you leave on the trip you can plan on being on the road all week till saturday at noon. Our Airplanes are based at ADS so I guess you could call that a base. But in reality you prety much spend most of you life in the airplane and hotels. I know some guys dont even have apartments in Dallas. They figured whats the point in paying for a place you'll only be at for a few days a month. Those guys typically would stay in a hotel durring their off time and use their hotel reward points to pay for it all.
Cherry does have two scheduled runs, one in MN with the falcon and one in LA in the lear. But those guys arent going anywhere for a while. Its a great life on the scheduled runs...

CherryBomb said:
Well being a charter company we dont reall have "bases". 99% of our biz is pure on demand. you go on call monday at noon, typically you will get called with a trip right at noon cause biz has been pretty good lately. When you leave on the trip you can plan on being on the road all week till saturday at noon. Our Airplanes are based at ADS so I guess you could call that a base. But in reality you prety much spend most of you life in the airplane and hotels. I know some guys dont even have apartments in Dallas. They figured whats the point in paying for a place you'll only be at for a few days a month. Those guys typically would stay in a hotel durring their off time and use their hotel reward points to pay for it all.
Cherry does have two scheduled runs, one in MN with the falcon and one in LA in the lear. But those guys arent going anywhere for a while. Its a great life on the scheduled runs...

Thanks for the info. Is there any hiring going on? What kind of times do they look for and is prior 135 time a must?

Latest resources

Back