Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cheep hotel suggestions at IAH with shuttle?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
John,

Before the CAlpa mec came out and said it was not our (OO pilots) fight, I bid IAH transfer with the full intention of not flying a single CAL connex flight, I was very frank about this on the in-house forum. Now he has said this is not our fight to fight, so on Feb 6th when I am scheduled to fly my first 1xxx flight I will so unless the CAlpa mec retracts his blessing.

-goo

The flight numbers will stay the same on the schedule. The only thing CALPA has asked us is to inform them if the gate is announcing it as a Continental flight. So a United 11XX does not matter, but a Continental 11XX does matter. They are only interested in that the Arbitration ruling is being followed.

In other words, Skywest's presence in IAH for the forseable future is as a United Express carrier only.

Spring Hill Suites..

Stay as close to Greenspoint as you possible can. Bring some jeans and pull them down to the crack of your arse. Brush up on yo ebonix. Most of all...practice the phrase"shheeeeehhhhhhhh fooolll". Buy any 40 oz, a thick silver chain and rent a chrysler 300. Youll be ins like flynns.

Hahahaha

Spring Hill Suites..
Spring hill says "as of now we have not acknowlegded the merger, so that rate is for express jet and co only,"

Wow their loss

As a business owner myself, I cringe when I hear this sort of ignorance

-goo

Latest resources

Back