Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cheep hotel suggestions at IAH with shuttle?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are a lot of hotels in proximity to IAH with shuttles and if you research and use word of mouth from other crewmembers, bulletin boards, etc...You'll find some places that are pretty reasonable. Are you heading there to fly the SAAB or the Q?

By the way, our 1st bid package still has CO flight numbers all over it, WTF? It looks like they changed almost nothing if that,

The whole thing is dead wrong!

Yes I did bid IAH if you are wondering, but am totally opposed the what unical mgt has pulled!

-Goo

If anyone else is interested,

I just researched all these and I found:

Clarion 49 buxx
Comfort 49 buxx
Country Suites 49 buxx
Sleep Inn - out of business
Ramada 39 buxx

all of them have free wifi, 30 mins between free shuttle, free parking, free hot bfast, outdoor heated pool, dayroom available (same rate), 6pm day of arrival no penalty cancellation policy,

the ramada did sound like it was not as nice, and it definately is in a different area with less stuff to walk to (from what i could see on google maps) but it is 10 buxx less if you are just in for 8 hrs of rest,

-Goo

Yes I did bid IAH if you are wondering, but am totally opposed the what unical mgt has pulled!

Wait...what? How do you reconcile those two seemingly mutually exclusive positions?

Everything is cheap in Houston. You won't have trouble finding a cheap hotel on JFK, the main drag that leads to the airport.

Latest resources

Back