Checkride In Lawrence Ma

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyinTim said:
WOO HOO ...got it today....finally over...5 hour oral and .8 of flying lol...ahhhh all done.

Right on !!!! I felt the same way years ago... and a round on me eh?

Well the Oral was indepth.... went over the entire PTS.... and about an hour discussion on my age...(im 19)...and how that will effect my teaching, and students views on me. The flight was only .8, Steep Turns...Lazy 8's..S-Turns and a Power-Off 180 back into lawrence...Eaasssyyy flight, he flew about .5 of it....

Thanks guys...start teaching soon.

Congratulations!

I did my Private ride with him 17 years ago (*@#&! I'm old now) when he was a DE (I think he's with the FAA now). I remember it well -- tough but fair, and I remember lessons from that ride even today. That was also out of LWM.

Good luck teaching...your paycheck won't make you feel like it, but your job is very important. I have seen more airline candidates fail because of bad fundamental private or instrument instruction than anything else. That is to say nothing of the lifetime PPL holders who will be toting their loved ones around for years to come.

hes a DE again....he went was a fed and retired...VERY interting guy...smart, and fair....fair is key.... screwed up a little...but everyone does...didnt bust me...thank god...NEVER WANT TO DO THAT AGAIN....def. not gonna let my certificate expire.

Latest resources

Back