change in the air at mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A-V-8 said:
I must respectfully disagree. I have flown with him and he is as level headed as they come. He is also a father and a commuter. He says that everyone keeps singing the same song to him and it is quality of life. That is at the fore front of his agenda. He is ready to be rational with J.O. and he is ready to park planes if J.O. won’t play fair. He is an outstanding listener and a great pilot. I personally think that he is the leader that this pilot group as been looking for to rally behind.
Sure, if you like someone blowing sunshine up your arse all day.

If you guys want things to get better, make sure you have both the top and bottom of seniority represented on the negotiating committee. I started at Mesa right after the cba was ratified and it seemed like the junior pilots got sold down the river. Good luck.

Sioux115 said:
If you guys want things to get better, make sure you have both the top and bottom of seniority represented on the negotiating committee. I started at Mesa right after the cba was ratified and it seemed like the junior pilots got sold down the river. Good luck.

The new chairman and sec/treasurer are both reserve CA's

Latest resources

Back