Challenger 300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

toolboX

Just curious to see who and where they are doing training for the Challenger 300? Any info. on training locations and general info. would be much appreciated.

Bombardier training center in DFW and Flight Safety in Willmington, DE. Don't know type cost but good luck in getting a sim slot. I have heard of a 3rd location but I don't know where and if it is even up.

Just curious to see who and where they are doing training for the Challenger 300? Any info. on training locations and general info. would be much appreciated.

Bombardier Dallas (behind Simuflight), and I think that Flight Safety has a sim in Wilmington Deleware. There may be others.

Right now there is no 3rd training provider, Bombardier Dallas, and Flight Safety DE. are it.

Flexjet pays approx. 25k per slot.

Anyone have the Fuel Flows on the BD100 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6thhr. with MGTOW at SL. Also what is max range with 4pax and 8pax at an average BOW or 24,000lbs BOW. What are most of the Flex guys using for a "conservative" reserve figure Part 135, night and or NBAA reserves. Thanks in advance. Just trying to plug in some numbers for Flt.plan.com for a 300 we are looking at.

Anyone have the Fuel Flows on the BD100 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6thhr. with MGTOW at SL. Also what is max range with 4pax and 8pax at an average BOW or 24,000lbs BOW. What are most of the Flex guys using for a "conservative" reserve figure Part 135, night and or NBAA reserves. Thanks in advance. Just trying to plug in some numbers for Flt.plan.com for a 300 we are looking at.

These will get you in the ballpark:

Fuel flows: 1st hour 2600 lbs.
2nd: 1800 lbs.
3rd: 1600 lbs.
4th: 1600 lbs.
5th: 1600 lbs.
6th: 1550 lbs.

The airplane will climb directly to FL410 at normal operating weights 99.9 % of the time. FL430 80.0 % and FL 450 60 %. We use .78 mach for position legs and .80 mach for live legs. Common fuel flows at .80 at FL450 is 750 to 780 PPh.

Our flt plans use fuel flow at cruise altitude for our 45 minute reserve numbers which aren't very realistic, most shoot for landing with 1800 to 2000 lbs. and adjust from there.

Conservative distances w/ 4 pax: 3000nm 8 pax: 2600nm

Your mileage may vary.

It's a fantastic airplane, get one if you can.

Thanks for the info...mucha appreciated. Are you a Flex guy? Just curious. If so I will PM you.

Latest resources

Back