Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pelican 10

PELICAN 10
can anyone share info on CAC out of MIA, are they still UPS owned or whats the deal, hiring? equip.?

TKS in advance guys

I believe they are now called Centurion Air Cargo and are looking for 3 Capts, 6 FOs and 3 FEs. No sim check, just a board interview. MIA base and their "ideal" candidate (from the horse's mouth, so to speak): "No Primadonnas in the airline at this time, so we don't want one now!"

I guess that speaks volumes and no, I don't work for them, I just read a gouge on them given out at a recent job fair. Resumes to [email protected]

Good luck!

According to my gouge, they have 1 DC-10-40 and 3 DC-10-30's. They are a supplemental 121 cargo airline, based MIA. Started ops in 2001, formerly Challenge Air Cargo and owned by Alphonso Rey, who also owns Cielos Airlines (Columbia or somewher in S.A.).
They operate 15 flights a week to Columbia, 2 flights a wek to LUX and GDL out of Huntsville (AL?), 1 weekly MIA-LAX-CCS-VCP-MIA and world-wide charters.
For direct-entry Capt, prefer pilot with prior DC-10 experience and some time in equipment. Additional requirements are 3000 PIC in hvy jet and 121 time with 5000 min tt. FO has lower requirements, and both a degree and a second language (I'm guessing Spanish?) are preferred, though not showstoppers.
Hope that helps and good luck.

Latest resources

Back