Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AZ Typed

Hobby's Flyin
Alright - it's that time again for me. This is my 3rd renewal using the American Flyers online CFI renewal. Wouldn't you know it - I failed the first test after taking it twice. Has anyone experienced this with the American Flyers online program? If so - what's next? How do I go about renewing my CFI since the program won't let me take the test again? I'm going to contact American Flyers - but I'm looking for some first-hand experience with this situation and the American Flyers CFI renewal. Thanks!

AZT

I'm an idiot and failed first time out the gate too. Hubris is a b1tch. I just sent them an e-mail and they reset it. Then I got some old students that are currently instructing on the horn and passed. In my own defense, there's a lot on there now about sport pilot that I have no clue on, but the rest I was pretty rusty on too.

Needless to say, I'm not planning on using my CFI anytime soon.

I did the sample lesson they have on the site. I couldn't take watching the videos. I decided to go with the gliem instead. The free renewal for life is a nice deal from american flyers. I think next time I'll find the 2 day course next to the nudie bar.:blush:

Latest resources

Back