Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pilotadjuster

I voted for Pedro
Any suggestions? I was considering the Jeppeson Course. The price was recently lowered to $115 for AOPA Members.

Saw a few negative comments regarding the American Flyers Course on another thread, and a few positive for Gleim, whom I was also considering.

Thanks!

I liked Gleim. They didnt require you to spend a certain number of hours staring at the computer screen. If you got through it quickly, then you were finished quickly.

I did it in about two days. Well worth the $$.

I am using the jeppesen program. i chose it because it was affordable and easily accesible. you can take you 1st lesson free, at www.cfirenewalonline.com. hope this helps.
GB

I have used Jeppesen three times and was somewhat happy with them. I switched to Gleim this last time and was very happy with them and would definately recommend their course over Jep.

I looked at American Flyers but did not want to "log" that many hours on the computer to renew the CFI.

Thanks

Thanks for the opinions guys. Always liked the Gleim Books, so thats where my $99 is going....

Do the Gleim course. The other guys in our dept did their course and were done in a day. I, on the other hand, am at the end of the American Flyers course and have spent countless hours staring at the computer screen and pulling my hair out. It was $100 for lifetime renewal though!

Another vote for Gleim. Did the course in a few hours. Complete the quiz, pull the test up in one window, the chapter review in another. Look for the answer in the text and the chapter is done in 15 minutes.

I paid the additional $25 for the temporary, as visiting the FSDO is a pain.

Latest resources

Back