• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAUTION NJ wannabes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No matter how good an airline is, there will always be pilots at that said airline who will b*tch about it.

That's the Universal Law of Airline Pilots.

I need to call in sick for tomorrows start day, but I dont know my "sick call" password.

Today I got a 16 number code. This gave me a VIN code, and then a password.

Then I had to change my crewops code. I had use my employee number and my badge number, so I could create a new code.

Yeah, its crazy talk.

This is one of the few problems with NJs. This job is great, its the numbers and the constant emails that annoy me.

Sounds like skiandsurf just rode into a pile of $hit! :laugh:

Dear Skiandsurf,

Have you looked into Independance Air? With your A-320 time maybe they will hire you. Then you wouldn't have to worry about pesky passwords and emails.

skiandsurf is a bitter ex-Indy A320 guy who couldn't get hired at SWA, so he stooped to NJA and isn't happy about it.

I need to call in sick for tomorrows start day, but I dont know my "sick call" password.

Today I got a 16 number code. This gave me a VIN code, and then a password.

Then I had to change my crewops code. I had use my employee number and my badge number, so I could create a new code.

Yeah, its crazy talk.

This is one of the few problems with NJs. This job is great, its the numbers and the constant emails that annoy me.

Dude your level of exaggeration is useless and pointless. I won't even call it information.

It's just dumb.

I have been at NJA 7 and 1/2 years, I have used every incarnation of online system they have offered in that amount of time, and never found it remotely cumbersome enough to complain in a public forum as though it should ward off new hires.

Your argument is total BS.

Chief, I demand we use the Cone of Silence

We need different passwords for

Crewops, Concur, ADP, Benefits, AETNA, DNIF, Blackberry. We have two Employee numbers. Which I have to type in whenever I bid even though I am logged in to my own account already.

Some of must be changed every few months... or the very next time you log on because you can't remember which password you made up goes to which system.

By comparison, my son's student ID card at UT opens his Dorm room, is a debit card for ALL the stores, restaurants, etc. on Campus whether University operated or Vendor ... many other purposes it is the ONE thing he needs.

One student ID # and password and website to access all online sevices.

These guys have their sh!it together when it comes to taking my money :crying: . Good thing there is not a gas station on campus. They don't take VISA, and they don't take American Express... But for everything else there's MasterCard.

We have it good. Maybe we need some IT talent from Texas to broaden the gene pool to more than OSU.

Last edited:
Unemployed since April 3.

I'll take your job!

Beats sitting in front of a computer looking for work!

I certainly do agree on one thing, our IT department leaves a little to be desired. Three employee numbers depending on what you are doing is a bit ridiculous. I'm pretty sure CA1900 could do a better job sitting around the FBO between flights. Sure thankful for a password manager on my laptop.

Latest resources

Back