Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mooseflyer

Hi Gents,
I'm trying to do a little pre-planning here, in case I make it to the second interview. I'm looking for a 747-200 sim in the US in which to get some practice time. I've found Alteon has one in Minneapolis and one in Louisville. Any others that you know of? Any recommendations? Thanx.

emerald coast in miami seems to be the definitive prep place. it is pretty good for a crash course on the classic...costs a little more but the instructor there is worth his weight in gold

I used Aeroservice in Miami. Excellent sim prep however they have raised their rates on the classic. Book early. Best of luck to you. Instructors name was Gerrit.

I did the one in Louisville, would highly recommend doing some sim prep if you are intrested in the job.

Graham Aschenbrenner at 940-597-6553. We can do sim preps in MIA or MSP depending on sim availablity. Best and most complete prep in the business....2 hours plus all necessary pre and post for $950.

Thanks gents. Turns out there's a service in Vancouver BC as well (a few hours drive for me).

Albie - in general, what's your timeline for reserving the sim (i.e. when is it typically too late)? If I make it to the second interview, it will take place about one month from now. I won't find out if I'm invited until Friday the 11th.

Generally speaking....2 weeks out with some flexibility and we can make it work. 1 week out is hit and miss. 3 weeks out is almost a guarantee we can help. However--if you need us short notice call anyway because you never know when we might be able to help out...

Latest resources

Back