Career Seminar Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetjam619

I will be attending my first seminar this month. Will the airline recruiters be asking simple getto- know- you kind of questions.....to see if you interview worthy..Do they test you there?.........Just wondering what I need to do to prepare......I know I should do some backround on the companies Im interested......what else? Thanks

It pays to be prepared to interview, even though most of the time it is get to know you and 'why are you interested in us'.

Many will interview you on the spot (or at least same day) in separate rooms, so one should come prepared (logbooks, resumes and cover letters tailored to them, and a generic time matrix and other info. such as your work and residence history for the PRIA portions) to help you fill in their application forms and to deal with full HR and technical type questions, just in case.

Good luck.

my experience was different

I showed up and they talked about company. Just bring your resume and at the end they will spend little time with you just to see if you are qualified. (minim time total and multi) . That was all. So no need to study. The actual interview is the different story.

Thanks for all your help....went to the job fair and got a call from CAL the next morning.....wish me luck......

What all happened at the job fair? Does one need to bring a cover letter, copy of your records, along with the resume'?
Is the attire business, business casual?

Thanks in advance.

Biz attire or uniform works ....bring ur blazer.......resumes and a smile. Some may ask HR questions..others may just be pilot reps.....they usually spend a few minutes w/you.....if they start writing on ur rez, its agood sign.....To get the job,u need to go to these.....it worked for me....GQQD LUCK.

Latest resources

Back