• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Caravan PIC time?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are there any caravan outfits actively hiring right now? Do most of them act as feeders or do they haul checks as well? Talked to a buddy of mine from AirNet, he's worried about Check 21 related slowdown.

If you're looking to build time, you might want to try superior or freight runners out of MKE. From what I heard, freight runners was looking to fill three Beech 99 positions. Superior has also hired recently in the past.

If you want to find links to those operators just do a google on them. Also, www.caravanpilots.com is a website that has a forum, you could register there to talk with forum members about the specifics of different caravan operators and the FedEx feeders.

If you go to their site, they also have a page titled "operators" and I believe they list a gammut of cargo operator links there.

Good luck...maybe YIP can help you out, sounds like he likes it over there by Detroit.

As far as the FedEx feeders go...it's a great job. If you're looking to use it as a flight time stepping stone though, there are better options.

Latest resources

Back