• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Captain Position Available

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
don't waste you're time.. they put that up to satisfy EEOC, they've never called anyone in from their web app... Over the years I and many I know have sent in apps and not a response to any. They're hiring by reference from their own pilots.. I'm sure of it.

don't waste you're time.. they put that up to satisfy EEOC, they've never called anyone in from their web app... Over the years I and many I know have sent in apps and not a response to any. They're hiring by reference from their own pilots.. I'm sure of it.

If you want to apply, then apply. If not then don't apply. Doesn't matter to me either way.

They receive thousands of applications for these jobs. Most applicants are not qualified. They do not respond to you unless unless they want to interview you. Sorry, I am just a pilot and I have no control over HR and their processes.

Nobody knew the last two pilots who were hired before they were hired. The process starts with HR. If you don't like HR and their processes, then you really don't want to work for a large corporation. So don't apply.

You can expect to work around 12 days a month on average. Salary is below industry standard for the equipment (DA-50EX and 900B). If you add in the bonus (which is based on company performance) plus restricted stock awards (it vests 50% every two years), it is probably right at industry standard.

You will never know your schedule until 1800 the day before. You will have 4 planned days off per month, that is it (a three day weekend plus one floater day). You work a lot of weekends and holidays (flying to a lot of NASCAR races, because the stupid NASCAR season lasts most of the year).

There are a lot of meetings to attend on your days off (lots of team building exercises and moral boosters). Meetings on days off don't count as work days because they are usually under 6 hours in duration, not my rule just telling you how it is. A lot of office work and projects to work on during your days off. You are expected to be a volunteer at a lot of charity events to make the boss look good. If you don't like any of this, then do not apply.

That is all that I will say. I don't care what anybody thinks about the place. Apply if you want, or don't apply. Either way, someone will get the job. I simply posted this as a public service.

Thanks Sleepy, and I wasn't trying to be an ass, but it's a but rude when you go thru the trouble to fill out an app and not even a thanks but not thanks letter gets sent.. and if 5000 hours, 2000+ PIC, an MD11, A320, CE750, CE500 and ATR type rating aren't qualified, then God bless you guys.. you're better than me.

As for HR, I think that the worse thing that's happened to this profession is when HR took over the hiring decisions of pilots from pilots.. Last I checked, I don't have to spend my 5 day trip in a cramped cockpit with Ms. Furgeson of the HR dept, but rather with Captain Joe Blow.. so maybe Joe should be the one vetting and interviewing pilots? no?

best of luck recruiting...

If you want to apply, then apply. If not then don't apply. Doesn't matter to me either way.

They receive thousands of applications for these jobs. Most applicants are not qualified. They do not respond to you unless unless they want to interview you. Sorry, I am just a pilot and I have no control over HR and their processes.

Nobody knew the last two pilots who were hired before they were hired. The process starts with HR. If you don't like HR and their processes, then you really don't want to work for a large corporation. So don't apply.

You can expect to work around 12 days a month on average. Salary is below industry standard for the equipment (DA-50EX and 900B). If you add in the bonus (which is based on company performance) plus restricted stock awards (it vests 50% every two years), it is probably right at industry standard.

You will never know your schedule until 1800 the day before. You will have 4 planned days off per month, that is it (a three day weekend plus one floater day). You work a lot of weekends and holidays (flying to a lot of NASCAR races, because the stupid NASCAR season lasts most of the year).

There are a lot of meetings to attend on your days off (lots of team building exercises and moral boosters). Meetings on days off don't count as work days because they are usually under 6 hours in duration, not my rule just telling you how it is. A lot of office work and projects to work on during your days off. You are expected to be a volunteer at a lot of charity events to make the boss look good. If you don't like any of this, then do not apply.

That is all that I will say. I don't care what anybody thinks about the place. Apply if you want, or don't apply. Either way, someone will get the job. I simply posted this as a public service.

Probably goona have to learn Spanish too. BTW,been to a Lowe's lately? Everything is in English and Spanish. It's only a matter of time before they require employees to speak Spanish too. Poitical correctness on steroids.

Have you ever thought about an anger management class?

You guys definitely answered my question. I figured as much. I'll tell my buddy to look elsewhere.

best of luck recruiting...

I think they'll need it...especially if they use this as a recruitment tool. :beer:

Have you ever thought about an anger management class?

I am not angry. I am just telling it like it is so people can decide if this is what they want or not. If not, then that does not hurt my feelings, it is not for everybody. Every time I post an opening on here I get the same old crybabies and whiners. There is nothing I can do about the pay, benefits, HR Department, EEOC requirements, whether you can speak Spanish, qualifications, spending every weekend at NASCAR, etc..... I am just letting you all know about the position. Apply or not, that is your choice.

Teambuilding is fun!

Sorry if I sounded harsh FMS Speed, I didn't intend that as an attack on you. I wish they would respond to everyone who applies, but they won't.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back