Can anyone help my wife out at Airtran?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJFlyer

My wife just completed an app. on Airtran's website for Inflight Operations Supervisor... She spent 12 years at Comair and was a Inflight Supervisor there as well.

I wanted her to mail in a paper resume or e-mail them as well but don't know who she would send it to. Not much going on over at the FA msg board so I figure someone may have some info here on the pilot side.

PM me if you can..

Thanks

My wife just completed an app. on Airtran's website for Inflight Operations Supervisor... She spent 12 years at Comair and was a Inflight Supervisor there as well.

I wanted her to mail in a paper resume or e-mail them as well but don't know who she would send it to. Not much going on over at the FA msg board so I figure someone may have some info here on the pilot side.

PM me if you can..

Thanks

Is she hot?

Sorry, couldn't pass that one up. Hope she gets hired.

I'm gonna be in so much trouble:smash:

Why just apply at Airtran?. There is an inflight Sup position an JBU in MCO as well; and if she's hot...
Good luck.

looked but didn't see any jb positions.... lemme know where you saw it....

My apologies. The opening, originally listed at ATASmart Brief as Manager Inflight Advance Qualification Program, has expired.

Nice, really classy dude.. :bomb: only 54 posts and and already making friends!:nuts:

Hey Francis,
Sheeez! How long you been in this industry? I've been on this board since 02 back when you were still working on your MODERATOR type rating at Riddle. I don't post every time I come on here. Does your ticket say "MODERATOR, COMMERCIAL PRIVS, 500 POSTS."
It was a joke, for crying out loud.

Take your own advice from a recent post:

Hmmm Nah.. not me.. we need a few laughs in these days..

hmm.....12 years and supervisory experience. Sounds well qualified. There's no way they could fill that role with someone who knows what they are doing. Did I peg the sarcasm meter?

looked but didn't see any jb positions.... lemme know where you saw it....

Your wife will never get hired at JB

Unless she has a p-enis, stupid slicked back hair, a loud flamboyant voice that makes you want to smash them with a whiffle ball bat 400 times for fun, and a gag reflex that would make the founder of the donkey show proud.

Only then will your wife be invited to interview with the other doo doo in my pee hole interviewers.

Ya I know... but sad part is that I am telling the truth.

Nice, really classy dude.. :bomb: only 54 posts and and already making friends!:nuts:

Hit put a big smiley face grin icon and said sorry couldnt resist the joke.. and then says good luck.

hows that not friendly banter?

Latest resources

Back