Calls for 2 Aug class at SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Skater

Two friends and I got called for the 2 Aug class. Interview dates 21st of April (for two of us) and 3 May for the other.

Congrats!!!

Congrats!! You are going to love it here. It is better than I could have imagined!!! Have fun in class. Oh almost forgot, don't forget a spare liver, you are going to need it for those "late night study sessions by the pool"!

Congrats

Skater,

Did the guy your talking about with the interview on the 3rd make the may 6 DB?, Or the June 15th DB?

Thanks,

Ski

Continue the process

Fellas, I am waiting for the July DB results to go out later this month. What is the continue part & how long before you are placed iin the shallow pool to wait for a class date.

Thanks for the info.

JV

Can't wait to join the team!

I also interviewed May 3rd, met the June DB and 'continued the process.' Keeping my fingers crossed to join you in class next month!
Does anyone know if they make those calls alphabetically, all things being equal?

We've kicked that around between my friends and I, and we don't think there is any rhyme or reason to it. Did you interview with Lama?

I was called for the Aug 2 class but cannot get out of the AF until early September. I interviewed April 15. The person I talked to mentioned that there is probably only one class in August and then they may take September off and start up again in October. Nothing solid, but it sounds like that is what is on the docket for the next three months. Hope to see you all there soon!!

Waiting for a class date

How long after them starting the background checks did they get back to you with a class date? I met the June board also and they started the checks around the 22nd.

Inquiring Minds Want To Know:

I'm waiting for the July DB, but I have a question for you folks who have made it through all of the hurdles. When the People Dept. folks called your contact list, did they also call your letter writers (specifically those that wrote letters but weren't on your contact list)?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back