Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

angryoneincher

piaggiop180,

I'll make this short and sweet. You'll recall I posted the thread asking if the D.O. quit. You accused me of spreading false info, etc., and how the man in question was so upset. Now that it's confirmed that he did quit, are you going to appear on this thread and admit that you were lying or mistaken? If you were mistaken, no harm, no foul. If you were lying, that makes you management, and I understand that the lack of stones common to your kind would prevent you from replying. In either case, next time wait to post until you have your crap staight, because now at the very least you look like a loser.

AOI

Poor old 180 fell to the concept of trust.

Really, Im not gonna quit. (Says managment)

That same blind faith is being mirrored in other institutions.......

Just said what he told me. Kind of shocked actually. No need to call me out just thought i was clearing up a rumor and spoke to him directly.

I too would like to know why he quit.

My crackberry has been silent the past several days.

And what's the issue with 136SL and the "big bad FAA inspector"?

angryoneincher

I think you have exercised enormous restraint given the circumstances. Good posts. You were way ahead of the information curve on this one and you took the slings and arrows that seem to invariably result from that.

Clearing up a rumor takes only the words "that's not what I heard". You started out that way, P180, but alas your post went downhill quickly--

This is totally false and he is not leaving. I just got off the phone with him and he is pissed that someone posted this.

You could have quit at this point. Instead you felt the need to pass on harassing remarks.

He says he will do everything in his power to find out who angryoneincher is for posting this crap. He also said the new shareholder who is referred to loves this Company and is amazed by its growth.

The remainder of your post was an uncalled for attack that had nothing to do with squelching a "rumor" that was in fact, the truth. Those of us on the thread were subjected to the following--

Please leave our Company angryoneincher there is no room for you here. I just checked your posts and you do nothing but bitch and moan. Are you married to netjetwife? Lets all pray that the DO finds out who he is and he gets what he deserves for posting this crap. There is nothing worse than misinformation.

You insulted two of us on the thread and now you try to pass it all off as no big deal? It must be because a pilot was involved. Those who insult only me don't bother with any excuse at all, even one as lame as yours, P180. AOI was indeed vindicated. My respect for him continues to grow. He "called you out" openly and honestly. While your weak explanation grossly glossed over your appalling conduct.

To those who say I have no business commenting, I say notice my name in the post. That gives me the right to set the record straight. I personally believe that the Avantair pilot group would be better off with more pilots like AOI. If there is no room for him there, could it be because the inflated egos are taking up too much of the space?

islandflyer said:
I think you have exercised enormous restraint given the circumstances. Good posts. You were way ahead of the information curve on this one and you took the slings and arrows that seem to invariably result from that.

I agree.

Anyone care to set us straight on 136SL?

THE OFFICIAL aVANTAIR MANTRA....

Rumors are Truths and Truths are Lies.....

So fitting, doncha think?

Very! Speaking of lies, it's time for me to go back to work on the case I'm investigating.
Have a good weekend everyone.
NJW

piaggiop180 said:
Just said what he told me. Kind of shocked actually. No need to call me out just thought i was clearing up a rumor and spoke to him directly.

Well I guess this proves once and for all that whatever Avantscare management tells you, it's best to assume the opposite.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back