• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Call to Action... Our futures

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think UA carries pax between BAH and KWI, it's just a stop to pick up more pax on the way to IAD and vice versa. British Airways and KLM do the same, hit a couple cities with one flight instead of using 2 separate planes. Obviously these airlines can't fill a plane to each ME city, but the ME3 airlines want to offer unlimited flights available to those sand pit cities, in exchange for unlimited open skies to the U.S. and Europe. They use the sand pit as a connecting hub, and the other airlines can't fill up separate planes to separate cities there. Can you see where that might be a bit unfair? They want the World, but can only offer 3 or 4 extremely hot and humid cities in the desert.... It's not worth it. But, they sure can sponsor a lot of "football" clubs.....(how many tickets do they have to sell anyway to sponsor those clubs??)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nope. Try again. They are not just picking up pax. You can buy roundtrip tickets from BAH to KWI and back on UA981 and UA982 both operated by UAL. So, I'll ask again. What's the difference between what UA's doing in KWI and what EK is doing with the MXP service?

As for EK using DXB as a hub, how is that different from what BA does funneling international pax through LHR? (For example, SFO-LHR-DXB?) Or, What about Cathay Pacific SFO-HKG-DXB or Lufthansa through FRA?

United
9:30p BAH 10:40p KWI 1h 10m nonstop
6:40p KWI 7:55p BAH 1h 15m nonstop
First
Hide details
DetailsFares
Depart Select this departure → 43 return flight itineraries include this departure 1h 10m
United ? Flight 981 (first) 1h 10m
9:30p Tue, Jun 16 BAH Bahrain, Bahrain
10:40p Tue, Jun 16 KWI Kuwait City, Kuwait
Boeing 777 (Wide-body Jet) | 1h 10m | 4 seats remain
Return Select this return flight → 17 departure itineraries include this return flight 1h 15m
United ? Flight 982 (first) 1h 15m
6:40p Thu, Jun 18 KWI Kuwait City, Kuwait
7:55p Thu, Jun 18 BAH Bahrain, Bahrain
Boeing 777 (Wide-body Jet) | 1h 15m | 8 seats remain
Save to My Trips Share

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back