CAL time on Reserve??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hawkdrivers

Heard new hires are spending very little time on Reserve @ EWR 737. Some as little as a month or so..

Anyone know times for 757/767 EWR?

year old info, but 4 months resv..he was hired oct 06

at the start of summer pilots were getting a line EWR757 after reserve for 2 months. 16 new hires a week now so not too long on reserve.

getting hired now (meaning at the begining of the hiring season) should guarentee you a quick line on the 737 EWR, probablly less than 2 months on reserve. If you get the 756 EWR plan on 4-6 months on reserve. There will be some 737 IAH slots, but plan on 4 months or so on reserve. 777 EWR, who knows? This will once again be available to new hires over the next several months. Plan on being on reserve for a pretty long time all though some junior guys have held a line on and off with 18+ days off a month. If you live within 3 hrs of EWR, that's where I'd go if given the opportunity.

Friend of mine got delayed in his IOE and was able to bid and hold a line out of IOE.....crappy pbs line but line nonetheless.

2 months on reserve 756 EWR. I've been on the line ever since, so I might go back on reserve this fall with the reduced schedule. There's so much movement, it's hard to get a good picture.

2 weeks this past winter, IAH.
Those who were hired later in the spring were on reserve most of the summer.

Latest resources

Back