CAL insurance problem

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope this is not over my head at all,
Yes it is kid, now get back to bed wetting!

it's simple, living off credit cards is stupid and guys have given better options on this thread.
Just shut up and get my bags boy! And don't put too much ice in my diet coke, you flight attendant copilot sack of crap!

Don't live in a basement either and just finished building a new house and I get payed a descent wage thank you.
I wouldn't call a trailer a new home, but if that's what floats your boat, then have at it wanker!

Your daddy probably got you hired at the airline you work for though. It's to bad I probably had to fly with your sorry ass before.
Were you that lav puke I saw on the tarmac the other day? Get back to serving cokes and cleaning toilets you lav rat!:laugh: :laugh:

Yes it is kid, now get back to bed wetting!

Just shut up and get my bags boy! And don't put too much ice in my diet coke, you flight attendant copilot sack of crap!

I wouldn't call a trailer a new home, but if that's what floats your boat, then have at it wanker!

Were you that lav puke I saw on the tarmac the other day? Get back to serving cokes and cleaning toilets you lav rat!:laugh: :laugh:

I here a stapler in your future.

Originally Posted by 737 Pylt
And I hear a toilet flushing in yours!

Yeah and it will be in your forward lav right after I take a big ole smelly dump in it, just for you. Be careful when you use it just in case I missed!

Don't make me pull over, you two!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back