CAL Hiring Mid- to Late-2010

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

145BOSS

In this months ALPA magazine under the "Pilots of ALPA" section, the ASTAR pilots profile states the following:

"In November, Capt. Jay Pierce, the Continental pilots' MEC chairman, formally requested that Continental management extend preferential hiring to ASTAR, as well as Midwest, pilots. Continental management approved the request, and is scheduled to begin hiring in mid- to late-2010."

I don't think the SLI will get done by then but I hope so.......

ASTAR and Midwest pilots need a break too ;)

In this months ALPA magazine under the "Pilots of ALPA" section, the ASTAR pilots profile states the following:

"In November, Capt. Jay Pierce, the Continental pilots' MEC chairman, formally requested that Continental management extend preferential hiring to ASTAR, as well as Midwest, pilots. Continental management approved the request, and is scheduled to begin hiring in mid- to late-2010."
IF the pilots agree to give up scope, pay raises, and work rule changes.

I think ALPA has already written an agreement for UAL furloughee's to get pref interviews.

Unless they merge?

that's exactly what I need more hope of a recall to drive me crazier... I suggest get the contract together correctly prior to recall and hiring.

I'm still waiting for my preferential interview from when I got furloughed from ATA in 2006.

I know quite a few of "us" (Im furloughed ATA too) got that interview. Not sure when you were furloughed but sad to hear you may have missed the slot on that one.

Latest resources

Back