• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Fleet Plan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh yeah, we are also adding 2 777s in Q3 and numerous 737 NGs for the remainder of the year. There has to be a recall in 2010.

The only reason the 500's are returning is because our 3 new 800/900's are sitting on the ramp at Boeing with no seats. The seat manufacturer has had a major recall and is unable to provide them for several months.

Can anyone confirm if there will be an April system bid or not? I was hoping there would be recalls this April. We are re-starting ATH, adding MUC, going 5 daily LHR, increasing service to OSL, added OGG out of SNA, increased HNL. Combine that with the normal increase in block hours for the summer and the spike retirements we see every November. It makes no sense that we have not started a recall.

No April bid is the latest rumor.....recalls in October....

quit dreaming, jeff will find a way to screw you again. He does not care about you, look for another miracle lure in the near future. better get out soon.

there is no fleet plan. MERGER is coming

A MERGER is part of the fleet plan....get it?

No April bid is the latest rumor.....recalls in October....

I heard the same thing. ... this is Continental, management will recall when they see us bleed.

I have been doing reduce flying for a long time, I would continue to do it for another 6 - 8 months if it meant bringing you guys back sooner.

any updates on the LAX rumor? I bet they use it as a carrot.

Flying a whopping 49 hours in Apri...Another VRF. Trying to pick up adds this month to help offset the pay for next month. Would love to have the furloughs back and be hiring and be able to fly a bit more here and there to pad the paycheck....

What I have heard is that there WILL be an April bid, but no recalls on it. There will be some Guam shifting. The August bid will have recalls on it, but they won't be in class till the end of the year, after the retirements hit. Recalls end of this year, hiring next spring is what I keep hearing. But, I've been wrong every other time, no reason to think I'll be right this time. :)

Why would CAL recall when they can get an IAH CA to sell his vacation, pick up open time and fly the right seat for $260/hr...............it all makes perfect sense!

I hope they don't recall for summer, I have already been used once as "summer help!" A pilot is not a seasonal laborer.

Latest resources

Back