• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL 08-08 System Bid Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1:40 between Nippi and Nubda? You might want to bump it up a little. ;)
That time was from the winter against the wind at .83 or .84
I haven't paid much attention lately but I'm doing R220 twice in the next 10 days so I'll update the times.
:beer:

Last edited:
WhatEver! JB.

You know exactly what I meant to say. LOL

Goofball. :laugh:

Don't listen to anything this male pilot (who pretends to be a girl) has to say.

He monitors CAL FORUMS a restricted forum for CAL/Xjet pilots. He is a Xjet pilot that the majority of those who fly with him hate flying along side.

He is very bitter he got turned down by CAL. I can understand feeling just about everyone has gone though a similar experience but you don't see them acting like this individual. Seeing how he acts with his derogatory comments about CAL shows his maturity level is one of a 13 year old. We at CAL are very lucky we will never have to fly with this immature bitter person.

I highly recommend you ignore this individual and he will go away.

Wasn't aware we stopped hiring at UPS?

True, the application window was closed for some 30 days but it is open again and there’ve been a new class every 2-3 weeks or so.
I applied when the window first opened a year or so ago, and just last week I received an email back saying:

"Thank you for your application, but this position has been filled."

WTF?

I applied when the window first opened a year or so ago, and just last week I received an email back saying:

"Thank you for your application, but this position has been filled."

WTF?
Sorry about the application confusion; the way I understand it, the computer application itself is actually handled by another company which follows the criteria UPS submits to them. For example, until recently – transoceanic experience was a requirement but it is not anymore with the “new” application window! (Aug 15th). I was told that each time the window re-opens one would have to re-apply (in other words the applications in the system would be purged). Apparently that’s not the case as some pilots who’re trying to apply got the message their application was already on file. My suggestion is for your sponsor to call the HR and check up on your file and your status. That’s probably the safest bet of finding out exactly what’s going on…

Sponsor?

What's that? ;)

Maybe that's why my phone never rang. :D

Seriously, thanks for the info. Haven't updated it, trying to put my energy into AAI right now. Still think this place could be fantastic, and wouldn't go anywhere else except Brown or Purple. I'm one of those "odd" people who like night freight and no people.

And yes, before everyone else jumps in, I'm "odd" for other reasons. Bunch of smarta*ses on this board... ;) :D

Sponsor?

What's that? ;)

Maybe that's why my phone never rang. :D

Seriously, thanks for the info. Haven't updated it, trying to put my energy into AAI right now. Still think this place could be fantastic, and wouldn't go anywhere else except Brown or Purple. I'm one of those "odd" people who like night freight and no people.

And yes, before everyone else jumps in, I'm "odd" for other reasons. Bunch of smarta*ses on this board... ;) :D

Sounds like you’re in the same position I was in not too long ago. I know that had I stayed at AAI I’d have enjoyed my career because I think it's a great company and the pilot group there is top notch.

Having said that, I don’t regret switching to Brown whatsoever, in fact I’m quite happy here. Good luck with your contract and your decisions in the future.

Btw. I fly mainly day schedules and I do like people. :)

Junior Line Holders

Based on these system bid results, what is the DOH of the most junior line holders? If I understand the undercurrent of opinion, that 13 Sep 05 EWR 73 CA will be sitting reserve for a very long time. Am I correct in that assumption? Thanks in advance.

Latest resources

Back