Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

But Dave will leave if we vote in a union....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW....the last 15 "give or take" captains I have flown with have all turned in their cards and are anxiously awaiting the vote! Bidding with the bobs can be harmful to your health....not to mention the welfare of your career, family, seniority, color of shirt we wear, hats or no hats....oh dang...the list goes on and on!

I agree. Barger is a good CEO. By the way, all you pro alpa JB guys. Out of the last 20 Captains I have flown with, only 1 was for ALPA. Not a good ratio for yall. Hows your card drive going?

Most of the CA's I have flown with lately are against. The CA I am flying with now says most of the FO's he's flown with are for. Lots of interest cards get turned in by people who choose not to vote for a union. I'd say it's still anybody's game.

WTF??? Did you just say that in the same post???

This comment is irrational... They are not out to get you... you hired on to a NON UNION COMPANY that has many more perks and pay bennies than the competion... complacency is common in this business.. watch yourself... Remember where you came from!

Such as?

That statement is true if you are referring to Virgin ONLY. Otherwise including Airtran and Spirit we are hardly in good company.

What difference does that make?

That if a pension for life is good enough for you and him, then it is good enough for any American who puts in 20.

But social programs are under in attack in America. Social Security, healthcare, pensions.... (not your pension... its ok, don't worry....)

That if a pension for life is good enough for you and him, then it is good enough for any American who puts in 20.

But social programs are under in attack in America. Social Security, healthcare, pensions.... (not your pension... its ok, don't worry....)
If it is such as good deal, getting a free pension for life after 20, how come everyone doesn't do it?

A military retirement check isn't a social program. It's earned compensation. It's a contractual debt owed to me, Pilotyip and others for services rendered.

A military retirement check isn't a social program. It's earned compensation. It's a contractual debt owed to me, Pilotyip and others for services rendered.
your peeing into the wind, Rez only thinks she is entitled because she has sacrificed so much for her career.

Latest resources

Back