• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Business Cards?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try www.vistaprint.com Free four color contact/business cards.

You just pay postage. And no it's not $47 it's $5.95 or so

You can upload a picture of yourself standing in front of an airplane you'll never get to fly while wearing a white scarf and corn cobb pipe. Classy!!

All right, this one works great. Hang around the atm machine, look for discarded atm receipts that show really high balances, upwards of 3-4,000 dollars. The more the better. Keep a couple of these in your wallet. When you meet a hot chick, pull out one of these receipts and write your phone number on the back of it!! You'll get a phone call within 40 minutes of leaving the bar.

Since most women are gold diggers, they take the bait hook line and sinker!! If you happen to luck out and find the ocassional high balance, 10,000-12,000 bucks, you're in luck. Drop her your number on that balance, then walk away, she'll chase you down!!!! This will work much better than dropping some old tired business card!!!

As you walk her to your pinto or chevy nova.....

Maybe she wont notice the primer under the parking lot lights.

flythere said:
All right, this one works great. Hang around the atm machine, look for discarded atm receipts that show really high balances, upwards of 3-4,000 dollars. The more the better. Keep a couple of these in your wallet. When you meet a hot chick, pull out one of these receipts and write your phone number on the back of it!! You'll get a phone call within 40 minutes of leaving the bar.

Since most women are gold diggers, they take the bait hook line and sinker!! If you happen to luck out and find the ocassional high balance, 10,000-12,000 bucks, you're in luck. Drop her your number on that balance, then walk away, she'll chase you down!!!! This will work much better than dropping some old tired business card!!!

HAHA..LOL!

erjguy said:
Okay, this is a weird one. I am a new hire, so I am still new to answering the question of "What do you do?", when a girl asks me in a bar. Now, we all know that the answer "I'm an airline pilot." just means that we are over worked and under paid. However, I think we can all agree that the answer normally goes over pretty well with a pretty girl in a bar, if she hasn't ever peeked at the pay scales. So, my question is, has anyone out there printed business cards for the sole purpose of hitting on girls (or guys, whatever you're into, who am I to judge)? I am still in the thinking that it's just too cheesy, but the thought has crossed my mind, so I assume I can't be the only one. Besides, even for professional networking, they could come in handy.
If you have to ask, then the answer is "no." Since you're a newhire, it would be cheaper for you to just take a pen and notepad from your next overnight and keep them in your front pocket for writing down girls' numbers. P.S. Don't forget to have a pocket protector for those cheap hotel pens.

Last edited:
You've never really "picked up" "chicks" before have you?

P.S. - your gay.

Latest resources

Back