Bush camp: 'It's war within weeks'

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Re: Re: Re: Attention Leftist Marxist Pigs

EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE A TRUE WINNER APPEARS.

>>
Typhoon1244 said:
...and I'm sorry you're disappointed...and I'm exaggerating a bit. But to tell you the truth, I've been on the "Bush-bashing" bandwagon since George the First helped Frank Lorenzo take Eastern Air Lines apart. Don't get the idea that I'm a fair-weather Bush-basher. I've hated him since before the election.>>

YEAH, IT DOESN'T APPEAR TO BE CLOUDING YOUR JUDGMENT AT ALL.

>>George W. Bush's most valuable trait is that he's the son of a former president. If it wasn't for that, none of us would ever have heard about him. He's a nincompoop...and his utter inability to handle the "War on Terror" is the result. To paraphrase General Patton, George II is so distracted by Saddam that eventually Al Queda is going to sneak up and hit us over the head with a sock-full of sh_t.>>

1. GEORGE PATTON IS DEAD AND COULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT ABOUT BUSH.

2. AL QAEDA ALREADY SNUCK UP ON US ON 911. THE WHOLE IDEA IS TO KEEP THEM FROM SNEAKING UP ON US WITH ANYTHING BIG THAT SADDAM WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO PROVIDE THEM.

>>Do you know what percentage of ship-type containers are inspected prior to entering the U.S.? Two percent! (Source: NTSB.) Is that okay with you?

If a nuke or significant bio-chemical weapon goes off in the continental U.S. anytime in the near future, Geroge W. Bush needs to be imprisoned for dereliction of duty. Keeping Saddam from building them doesn't matter if they can't get into the country anyway.
Interesting >>

YOU JUST ARGUED AGAINST YOURSELF. IF ONLY TWO PERCENT OF SHIPS ARE SEARCHED IT COULDN'T BE ANY MORE IMPORTANT THAT WE ENSURE SADDAM DOESN'T SUPPLY THE CARGO.

BTW YOU MIGHT ADD SOME CREDIBILITY AS THE EXPERT ON THE WORLD IF YOU COULD ACTUALLY SPELL AL QAEDA.

Re: Re: A Couple More Thoughts

Typhoon1244 said:
>>
I agree that we would probably prevail in any conflict with Iraq. Probably. The Japanese Fleet should have won the battle for Midway, too. Sh_t happens in war. Anyone who says we could take on Iraq with absolutely no losses due to hostile action just isn't facing reality. [/B]
>>

PROBABLY PREVAIL?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM. YES I THINK WE HAVE A SHOT AT WINNING.

THERE IS AN OLD LESSON TO BE LEARNED HERE. ACTUALLY TWO LESSONS.

ONE, IS THAT ONCE A COUNTRY WHO IS THE BIGGEST KID ON THE BLOCK HAS BEEN CHALLENGED, THE BULLY WILL SIT BACK AND SEE HOW HE RESPONDS. IF HE DOES NOTHING OR BUILDS A FENCE AROUND HIMSELF AND HOPES NOBODY ELSE WILL KICK HIM IN THE N*DS AGAIN; THEN SOON ENOUGH HE'S GETTING KICKED ALL THE TIME OR HIS FENCE GETS KNOCKED DOWN AND THEN HE GETS KICKED. ISOLATIONAISM, THE IDEA THAT YOU CAN JUST CLOSE YOURSELF OFF FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD AND ONLY WORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE YOUR OWN WALLS HAS LONG AGO BEEN PROVED TO BE RECKLESS FOLLY. EVENTUALLY, SOMEBODY WILL COME OVER THE WALL. COULD BE ANOTHER STALIN OR MUSSOLINI OR HITLER BUT IT WILL BE SOMEBODY. IRAQ HAS BEEN IN VIOLATION OF EVERY U.N. PROVISION THAT WAS IMPOSED ON THEM FOR 12 YEARS; TO THE POINT WHERE THEY EVENTUALLY KICKED EVERY INSPECTOR COMPLETELY OUT OF THE COUNTRY. A COMPLETE VIOLATION AND UTTER DEFIANCE OF THE UN PROVISIONS FOR THE CEASE FIRE IN 1991. IF SADDAM HAD THE MEANS HE WOULD GLEEFULLY LAUNCH A FULL SCALE NUCLEAR STRIKE AGAINST THIS COUNTRY. HE HAS THE MONEY AND THATS HALF THE MEANS.

TWO, IS THAT YOU AND 'VFRONTOP' ARE TIED FOR THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN ON THIS BOARD IN QUITE A WHILE. NOT BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME BUT BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDES AND BIASES PUT MYSELF AND MY FAMILY DIRECTLY IN HARMS WAY. BY REFUSING TO DEAL WITH A MADMAN WHO IS ACTIVELY TRYING TO BUY DELIVERY DEVICES FOR WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND HAS AMPLE WILLPOWER AND ECONOMIC RESOURCES TO OBTAIN THEM YOU ARE GAMBLING WITH THE LIVES OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. I CAN'T ACCEPT THAT. THROUGH THE AL QAEDA NETWORK SADDAM THEN HAS THE VEHICLE TO DELIVER THESES WEAPONS. THE INTRODUCTION OF AN ENEMY THAT IS ANXIOUS TO COMMIT SUICIDE TO EFFECT THE DEATHS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS SHOULD SCARE YOU TO DEATH. UNFORTUNATELY, ALL YOU CAN SEE IS HOW IT MIGH AFFECT YOUR PAYCHECK IN THE NEXT COUPLE YEARS. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE NEARLY AS DANGEROUS AS OUR SWORN ENEMIES. IN MY MIND YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO AID THEM. GOD HELP US IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL.

TWO, IS THAT YOU AND 'VFRONTOP' ARE TIED FOR THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN ON THIS BOARD IN QUITE A WHILE. NOT BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME BUT BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDES AND BIASES PUT MYSELF AND MY FAMILY DIRECTLY IN HARMS WAY. BY REFUSING TO DEAL WITH A MADMAN WHO IS ACTIVELY TRYING TO BUY DELIVERY DEVICES FOR WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND HAS AMPLE WILLPOWER AND ECONOMIC RESOURCES TO OBTAIN THEM YOU ARE GAMBLING WITH THE LIVES OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. I CAN'T ACCEPT THAT. THROUGH THE AL QAEDA NETWORK SADDAM THEN HAS THE VEHICLE TO DELIVER THESES WEAPONS. THE INTRODUCTION OF AN ENEMY THAT IS ANXIOUS TO COMMIT SUICIDE TO EFFECT THE DEATHS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS SHOULD SCARE YOU TO DEATH. UNFORTUNATELY, ALL YOU CAN SEE IS HOW IT MIGH AFFECT YOUR PAYCHECK IN THE NEXT COUPLE YEARS. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE NEARLY AS DANGEROUS AS OUR SWORN ENEMIES. IN MY MIND YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO AID THEM. GOD HELP US IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL.

blah blah blah. Lighten up Francis.

It could easily be said that making an unnecessary preemptive attack would put people (yes, Americans too) in harm's way. I am especially amazed at the "stupidity" of lumping dissenters as being "NEARLY AS DANGEROUS AS OUR SWORN ENEMIES." Also; "IN MY MIND YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO AID THEM."? Whatever.

I am suspicious of folks that try to diminish their opponent's arguements by name calling. I guess it makes it easier for you in that you don't have to think so much.

Righteousness is not a virtue.

Last edited:
Sorry Typhoon. Guess I should keep the names right : )

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Attention Leftist Marxist Pigs

Clownpilot said:
BTW YOU MIGHT ADD SOME CREDIBILITY AS THE EXPERT ON THE WORLD IF YOU COULD ACTUALLY SPELL AL QAEDA.
Clown, I appreciate that you and I are on the same side here but lighten up.

Besides, if I were you I wouldn't call anyone stupid and then say that there is actually a spelling for "Al Quaeda" in English. Since the word is actually in Arabic, any spelling using our alphabet is a transliteration. There is NO right or wrong spelling.

Lighten up dude. And please don't type in all caps, its hard to read.

FalconPilot69 said:
Sorry Typhoon. Guess I should keep the names right : )

AAWWW come on! I wanted to take the credit for being on BOTH sides.

Don't worry, I'm not offended that you confused me with Typhoon1244. He's not wrong about EVERYTHING. :D

Clownpilot,

Read this...
Typhoon1244 said:
Okay, as I already stated in another thread, after hearing the President's State of the Union address I have reversed my opinion on the upcoming battle against Iraq. [emphasis added]
Did you comprehend that? The President, despite his shortcomings, changed my mind about Iraq last night. Reading comprehension obviously isn't your strong point, so I forgive you for insulting me so unnecessary insults to my intelligence and integrity.

As a matter of fact, it would appear that I actually exceed your level of intelligence since I was able to follow the flow of this thread and you were not! I still think we need to do more right here at home to secure our country, but I see now that Saddam is a much larger threat than I originally thought. Let's get him.

Once again, you've earned the right to use the handle "Clownpilot." You are, indeed, a clown.

Latest resources

Back