Buenos Aires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyingdutchman

Me and my buddy are non reving to buenos aires here in about 4 months.

Where would you recommend us to go ? all we care about is having some good steaks, beers and hanging out with beautiful local women!

thanks in advance.
FD.

Flyingdutchman said:
Me and my buddy are non reving to buenos aires here in about 4 months.

Where would you recommend us to go ? all we care about is having some good steaks, beers and hanging out with beautiful local women!

thanks in advance.
FD.

Depends on how long you're planning on staying. Less than 5 days I would say stay in BA; lots of walking, beautiful street, european like city, gorgeous women...Good food for cheap...stay downtown don't rent a car you won't need it, the transportaion system is great, takes you anywhere in the city literally.....as far as food: STEAKS: Go to El Palacio de la Papa Frita, Rodizzio, SIga la Vaca and others....DO NOT LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITHOUT TRYING ICE CREAM, best in the world go try it at Freddo or Via Flaminia or Munchis, also there's a new ice cream place that's supposed to be great, I'll ge the name.

If you stay more than a week, then go somewhere else in the country, it just depends on what you like.
-Usuhaia/Calafate: Southernmost city in the world, great scenaries, Atlantic meets the Pacific...etc, etc
-Bariloche or Las Lenas: Great party time,snow in the winted, great lake and mountain activities in the summer.
-Mendoza: Hicke to the Aconcagua mountain, tallest in America
-Iguazu Falls: greatest falls in the world, stunning
-North: Similar to Grand Canyon but not as great, lots of scenary
-Peninsula Valdez: Whales tours, unreal!!!

Let me know if you want more info...

thanks bro! keep m comming!

A friend went a couple of months ago, told me you better like their beer Quilmes cause that's all you'll be drinking. I find it a little watery myself but then I like a darker beer.

Anyways.....the good thing is that you'll eat real good for real cheap. Everything is cheap!!! And they know how to cook their meat, that's for sure. Par on par with brazilian BBQ, actually. Beautiful women of anglo/italian descent, more european looking than latin.

Most stuck up women on the planet. Stick with Brazil.

the beer is ok for sitting at a sidewalk cafe during siesta, but when you go to dinner and have a steak (some of the best beef in the world) you must have argentine wine. i was not a wine drinker until i went to mendoza and now it is all i can drink. btw, you dont go to dinner until about 10 or 11 pm.

coogebeachhotel said:

I have heard the complete opposite. Especially from every airline crew I've talked to that overnights down there.

No worries Dojetdriver -

U know I'm just going there for the beef :D

coogebeachhotel said:

Oh come on they are not that stuck up. You just have to project some confidence and dress nicely. The payoff is worth the effort..............seriously

Latest resources

Back