Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Yesterday I heard BMY is moving to Trenton and will have a couple of retirements and a couple of guys won't be making the move. Sounds like up to 4 positions open.

Great company to work for. A couple of GV's and a helo. Sorry, I don't have any contact info yet.TC

AA717driver said:
Yesterday I heard BMY is moving to Trenton and will have a couple of retirements and a couple of guys won't be making the move. Sounds like up to 4 positions open.

Great company to work for. A couple of GV's and a helo. Sorry, I don't have any contact info yet.TC

Yep, they're supposed to be down there by spring was the last I heard.

Correct, looks like about mid March to early April. JP Morgan Chase is moving into their evacuated digs at Hangar D at HPN. Some of the Bristol guys are not making the move, as they are at a stage in their lives where that type of change is simply not in the cards. Some will be retiring, others will go elsewhere, with a couple of the technicians more than likely finding a "new" home in their "old" home with JPMC.

Ttn

If anyone has any contacts at BMY please let me know.

I have been trying to break into corp. flying since I was a CFI years ago. I live in the TTN area, did a lot of instructing there. I have been trying to get into J&J; I use to work in their finance department for 2 years before flying professional. I do not know anyone (pilots) at BMY, J&J, Pfizer...if anyone out there has contacts at any of these 3 companies and wants to help a fellow pilot out drop me a pm.

I have been doing the RJ thing for NWA until I can get into one of the 3 companies. I never wanted to do the RJ thing or major airline stuff. I'm doing the RJ thing to gain experience. After doing finance for 6 years, I know business so I'm holding out for BMY, J&J, or Pfizer. Great companies, great people, great QOL. Working for J&J was the highlight of my working career so far...only reasons I left was to chase my real dream, Pilot. Looking back I should have stayed, worked on the side as a CFI and gotten in that way...I guess the grass is always greener, and we all make mistakes...anyway, who in their right mind is going to hire a CFI to fly corp. jets…

Any help would be great! I figure if I hold out for one of these companies, continue to pound the pavement (air) doing the RJ stuff gain experience, should be upgrading in 6months to CA, in a few years I should be able to get in, or I could get in sooner with the right contacts...its all who you know baby...just wish I could get out of DTW and get back where I belong, Princeton New Jersey!

Are you still reading....?

I am on this message board a lot but never really post…..I just read the post about BMY so I figure what the heck, I’ll try posting.

Sean

Are they building at TTN or moving into a hangar?

Sean - I've been hitting up J&J and Pfizer since 1999. Tuff nut to crack. Where/who did you work for at TTN? I flew 135 and CFIed there in 97/98/99.

Last edited:
Ttn

Learlove--

I worked/CFI'ed in Old Bridge New Jersey (3N6). When I was looking for CFI work back in 1999/2000 no one was hiring, I had a friend at 3N6 that got me in. I also flew some 135 stuff out of PNE for Northeast aviation flying Aztrucks, from the right seat. Not sure if you heard of those guys.

I took all my students to TTN to work on class D radio work etc...

Are you from NJ?

Who do you work for now?

PMVULB AvMgr said:
Are they building at TTN or moving into a hangar?

They're moving in with Amerada Hess.

The ol Hess hangar you say, thanks. Anyone see that huge hangar that Pfizer built? Its like the Taj of corp. hangars.

Sean,
No I'm from PA and am now at U/MidAtlantic or whatever its called this week.

If I get the address I'll let you know. Maybe we should take a drive to HPN and crash the office up there.

Ttn

Learlove--

If I get the address I'll let you know. Maybe we should take a drive to HPN and crash the office up there....

Just let me know...I'm always in for a good time!!!!

I lived in Doylestown PA for 8 years not sure if you’re familiar.

Anyway, I have a week vacation in Feb; next month...Feb 13-20th...if you feel like taking a drive I'm in, just let me know.

Until next time...

Everyone be safe-

Latest resources

Back