• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
KF4,

I hear you...I worked as an RN in a busy Emergency Department for a few years. Laughter kept you sane in pretty horrific situations.

ID

Firefighters and EMT's routinely laugh at such awful scenes that you described. I know because I'm both. It's either laugh or cry, and I'm not gonna cry.

Yes, IF you are in the situation. A stress reliever.

Do you laugh every time you see a crash on TV or read about it in the paper?? I don't think so.

Read my prior posts:

"Being in a horrific near death situation and laughing is one thing, laughing about some one you read about who could of died is different."

Horrific situation - Been there, have the t-shirt and the scars to prove it. I laughed, I cried, I wanted to kick some.......

Back to the OP - I still hope the F/O is OK.

Yes, IF you are in the situation. A stress reliever.

Do you laugh every time you see a crash on TV or read about it in the paper?? I don't think so.

Read my prior posts:

"Being in a horrific near death situation and laughing is one thing, laughing about some one you read about who could of died is different."

Horrific situation - Been there, have the t-shirt and the scars to prove it. I laughed, I cried, I wanted to kick some.......

Back to the OP - I still hope the F/O is OK.

Pops, get back to ringing guys up for infractions on the flight deck. You hope he's okay so he can live another day to get busted for something trivial.

IMO, you're probably a closet deviant. You're too holier-than-thou.

Pops, get back to ringing guys up for infractions on the flight deck. You hope he's okay so he can live another day to get busted for something trivial.

IMO, you're probably a closet deviant. You're too holier-than-thou.

Well Junior, you calling your elders "Pop's", You have no clue what I do in the cockpit, or how I handle anything. Aviation is a small world and making fun of some one who may be on the outs of his career or life is unacceptable - holy or not. Since the name was posted I would think that some one on this board knows that F/O. I bet they do not think it is funny.

So cry me a river on how you are abused. I'm sure some one will listen.

Wow...no question or comment is safe on this website anymore. Not even a genuine thread concerning the health of a pilot can be posted without an argument erupting. I sometimes wonder why I still come here for good info...

Amish,, I have heard about enough from you on this matter.. your comments are suitable for the non-aviation section.. I think we have all said all that can be said,, FI wishes him goof health again and hope he get back in the seat..

this thread is closed..

Clr4 Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back