• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bos Ame

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...20/20 according to my eye doctor but every once in awhile I have trouble with the AME machine...not sure if it is not calibrated correctly or what. Never bad enough to not pass, just nerve racking guessing and worrying about not passing. I've been bouncing around (moving) alot and my blood pressure starts to boil til I figure out what type of vision test my new AME has. On that note anybody know any BOS Ame's that are good and that have the old school "hold a spoon over your eye" vision test?Thanks

Dr. Borden in Groton, MA has quite a following. He's a good guy and the process is painless. A little bit of whitecoat syndrome is no problem there.
Dr. Borden is no longer in business. From what I heard the IRS didn't agree with his thoughts on payment of taxes.
The AME I use now is Dr Garhart in Bedford, NH

Sorry to say that Dr. Rosengard passed away on 9/13. I had gone to him for 20 years. He was a great AME and a friend to pilots.

That's awful news, He was the best AME in Boston. The best old school pilot Doctor ever...FWIW I'm sure his office is still doing flight physicals.

Last edited:

already posted

Latest resources

Back