• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Blue jets new uniforms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The rollout was a mess and he took the grief. This group has a way to go before we make any real headway with attitudes like that.

I'm still not seeing how the rollout was a mess? I've yet to see anyone in the old one. A mess would be 1/2 the work groups standing around looking for new gear. Perfect, no...A mess, no.

The rollout was a mess and he took the grief. This group has a way to go before we make any real headway with attitudes like that.

If ya buddy can't take a bit of friendly ribbing from his co-workers, maybe you and he should go back to the kids table. I don't like the quality of our new shirts but its just a shirt and does not warrant this much attention from anybody.:crying::crying::crying:

Just saw the new wings. The JetBlue is crooked and a big trademark symbol. Really? They look like they came out of a crackerjack box.

The 2 collar tie buttons was a great idea!! [emoji19]

New wings look like they came from a candy machine.

Buttons on the crumpled up shirt popping off all over the place.

Pants are like burlap.

Belt is an otherworldly material.

No part of the uniform is quality.

All indicative of the kind of airline jetblew has grown into.

Not drama. Just another example amongst many.

What, what!?

I just discovered that all of my t-shirts peek out beyond my ridiculous shirt sleeves.

I'm f#cking delighted!

I look like a f#cking dork!

F#cking awesome!

The look is odd, kinda like Virgin.
A standard white shirt with blue epaulets/tie and navy jacket & pants would be the way to go IMHO.
When you end up with a one off product only available from a certain vendor you can bet someone is getting a kickback.

A standard white shirt with blue epaulets/tie and navy jacket & pants would be the way to go IMHO.
When you end up with a one off product only available from a certain vendor you can bet someone is getting a kickback.

I don't think they wanted to go quite so boring, yet not quite "out there" as the Virgin suits. Light blue shirts ( not purple) and charcoal/grey is still pretty widespread. If you walked down Wall Street you'd see plenty of light blue (albeit $$$) shirts.

Someone traced the money train back to a guy who's on another BOD with one of our BOD that also sits on the BOD of khols? Not really a surprise, some one knew a guy who knew a guy that could get things done...

Quality of The ties suck. I already tossed the first one it frayed out, the second one isn't gonna last either. I've only worn it 3 days.

Latest resources

Back