• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Blanket Party!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holy crap! Ortschied, Chilla, Janning and others are friggin famous. That is some stupid stuff there, bros. what harm is there in a vote. If the pilots approve, it's on their hands. If they reject, it's still on their hands and their mandate that more be done or they prefer another route.

Nice work old ATN MEC! Well, done and good way to hose your pilots that put you there to REPRESENT them.

I hope those guys win the suit...with all damages.

Anthony Chilla bought his wife a set of "fun bags" for Christmas about 12-13 years ago. When I was told of his Christmas present, I asked him if he labeled the tag on the present...

To: Anthony

Chilla actually isnt a bad guy....

Last edited:
Keeping in mind that a signed "Process Agreement" existed at the time in question, would the MEC have truly "represented" the pilot group by simply passing along the company offer for a vote? It appears that maybe the MEC was planning to actually utilize the resources and framework that all four parties had initially agreed to. Whether the pilot group was properly represented is an arguable point.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but it appears that the mistake that the MEC made was trusting SW management to keep their word by following the agreement that they signed. How management gets a free pass is beyond me.

S

Nothing was done outside of the Process Agreement.

Nothing was done outside of the Process Agreement.

With all due respect, how would you define the rumored conversation between the mec and Herb/Colleen? If the veiled threat of no integration unless acceptance of the last offer is true, do you consider that type of negotiation as a legitimate part of the agreement?

S

Latest resources

Back