Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bill Clinton in Haiti on 757. Who's is it?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clinton's leadership and inspiration is important to the recovery effort. Haitians love him as he was instrumental in bringing back Aristide. Bush won't go there as him and his pop both staged coups to keep/get Aristide out.

Except Bush is working with Bill on this one. Bill has been the Haiti go-to guy since before the quake.

Aristide was as corrupt as the Duvalier's. (sp)

Except Bush is working with Bill on this one. Bill has been the Haiti go-to guy since before the quake.

Bush still won't set foot on Haiti for said reasons. If he somehow does so, the Haitians might be too distracted with their plight to care about Bush. Nevertheless, the majority of Haitians are pro Aristide.

Aristide was as corrupt as the Duvalier's. (sp)

Nope, not even close.

Last edited:
Clinton's leadership and inspiration is important to the recovery effort. Haitians love him as he was instrumental in bringing back Aristide. Bush won't go there as him and his pop both staged coups to keep/get Aristide out.

Honestly, who cares what happens in Haiti? As long as they don't come here. Yes harsh, yeah a miserible place to live, yes we have our own problems to deal with in the country........

Honestly, who cares what happens in Haiti? As long as they don't come here. Yes harsh, yeah a miserible place to live, yes we have our own problems to deal with in the country........
Isolationist. Ahhh, yes, that's just the kind of thing we want to hear. haven't we had enough of that already, Sleepy?

In some respects, I agree. I don't want them, Mexicans, or anyone else coming here and acting like they own the place. I hate that sh!t. But to say 'Who cares', well, that's just looking at the situation through a simple mind. Simple.

When we were attacked on 9/11, it's a good thing other nations didn't say that to US. I still remember the parade of Head's of State at daily pressers outside the State Department with Powell extending us EVERY courtesy. There was a new one every day. For weeks that went on. They helped with intelligence, airspace waivers for our military, etc.

I think a better attitude to the plight of others would make all of us better people, but I'm sure that's something you don't care about. I hope I'm wrong.

Isolationist. Ahhh, yes, that's just the kind of thing we want to hear. haven't we had enough of that already, Sleepy?

In some respects, I agree. I don't want them, Mexicans, or anyone else coming here and acting like they own the place. I hate that sh!t. But to say 'Who cares', well, that's just looking at the situation through a simple mind. Simple.

When we were attacked on 9/11, it's a good thing other nations didn't say that to US. I still remember the parade of Head's of State at daily pressers outside the State Department with Powell extending us EVERY courtesy. There was a new one every day. For weeks that went on. They helped with intelligence, airspace waivers for our military, etc.

I think a better attitude to the plight of others would make all of us better people, but I'm sure that's something you don't care about. I hope I'm wrong.

I have traveled all over the third world. It is a sad situation in all of these places. I feel sorry for the people who live in them, but honestly we can't help them all, there just are not enough resources to go around. Or their corrupt leaders steal the resources.

I know that a lot of people around the world cheered the 911 attacks against us. I am not cheering for anything bad to happen in Haiti or anywhere else. I just feel like we have plenty of problems to deal with here, and we can't save everyone. Let the Chinese do it........

I have traveled all over the third world. It is a sad situation in all of these places. I feel sorry for the people who live in them, but honestly we can't help them all, there just are not enough resources to go around. Or their corrupt leaders steal the resources.

I know that a lot of people around the world cheered the 911 attacks against us. I am not cheering for anything bad to happen in Haiti or anywhere else. I just feel like we have plenty of problems to deal with here, and we can't save everyone. Let the Chinese do it........
Understood

Latest resources

Back