• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

best regional for commuting!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ExpressJet has a good commuter policy but often times the jumpseat on our planes is unusable on the lower-max-weight models. Our bag counts have been out of control lately. 2200 lbs in the back routinely. Watch as our 50-seat airplane becomes a 44 seat wonder.

AWAC has a good commuting contract. Need to give yourself 2 flights! Plus we are CASS as well!

well not sure if it is the best for commuting but at colgan I have been working for 6 months and i hold 85 hour lines with three day weekends off every weekend. plus my days end at around 1pm so i can get home easily on my last day on so that my first day off is truly a day off!

Horizon has a commuter policy. You just have two flights available on AS/QX, so if you're the route structure, I guess it aint too bad. The pdx/sea commute sux, but you can still drive it if you have to, so I guess that part aint bad.

My .02 is commuting sucks no matter what you have in your contract. Move if you can.

suupah said:
well not sure if it is the best for commuting but at colgan I have been working for 6 months and i hold 85 hour lines with three day weekends off every weekend. plus my days end at around 1pm so i can get home easily on my last day on so that my first day off is truly a day off!
which colgan base are you at?

Latest resources

Back