Best place for 737 type?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey thanks for all the info......

I have a call in to the folks on top of the page, They have a $5995 deal. Anyone ever heard of them? Flight Training International. Better yet has anyone gone there for a type?

Higher Power in Texas. I am a very satisfied customer, this is a 100% First Class act. No request too small or too big. They went above and beyond to get me into class, and I owe them a debt of gratitude. I just don't think you can go wrong here.
And don't worry about the 200/300 stuff. A 737 is a 737. Your pilot certificate won't look any different.
Call HPA, I hear they're getting busy. Good on them.
Regards,
Herewegoagain

Crew Pilot Training (CPT) in Houston was great for me. Course was 12 days total and the instruction, sims, and check were all world class. CPT even flew me to Houston for free! CrewPilotTraining.com -- check 'em out.

Higher Power

HPA also receive my highest recommendations. They will go above and beyond. Great team, with your best interests at heart.
You will not regret it.
Do a search for similar threads and you will find a common theme.

pegasus,

What kind of job allowed you to fly both the F-14 and the Harrier?

Jarheads don't fly the Tomcat as far as I know.

I've never heard of anyone with time in both of those aircraft.

Yep, I have to join in the cacophony of support for HPA. It's a very well-run operation with lots of support from the staff and great academic instructors. I also had two of the best sim instructors I could imagine (Thanks Rod and Doug!!) and was well-prepared for the check ride. HPA pairs you with a highly trained first officer for the check ride which was very reassuring. The visit from the SWA PD is also an extremely nice plus. I had a great time there, met some great people, and received some great training. If you have to part with seven or eight thousand dollars, HPA is the way to do it.

I have not had the HPA experince yet, but start class on March 8th. Thanks to all that PM'd me regarding HPA.

I heard they occasionally send guys out to Atlanta or Houston for the sim if things get backed up. They still do that?

Back to studying.

If you are going to get furloughed....

some state unemployment programs pay for all or half of your type.

The people at HPA know who, what, where and the hows to get this done.

Latest resources

Back